Maj. Stefan Cook Wins Obama Illegitimate (Birth Certificate) Case: Military Orders Re

Discussion in 'Military' started by rh287, Jul 17, 2009.

1. rh287

rh287 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Now if you can imagine a commissioned officer refusing to follow orders of deployment based on the grounds that he needs proof the President's birth certificate is authentic to prove he is eligable to be Commander in Chief. (This is not an Enlisted man, this is an Officer for God's Sake!!!). The Officer's charge is that if he was employed and ordered men under his command in combat he could face prosecution,(as well as all soldiers now in combat),for war crimes if the President was not in fact elible to be President and most importantly in his arguement eligble to be Commander in Chief. Now I was in the Military...I can tell you now...no way no how would any soldier...ESP a relativly high ranking commissioned officer would not face a MAJOR Court Martial over this. He would be quickly arrested and charged with derelection of duty and actions not becoming an officer, then summerly court martialed, stripped of rank, most likely put in military prison and kicked out of the Military with loss of all benifits! So my question is why were his orders simply revoked? It made national news and they have not even arrested him and brought charges against him yet... Something is seriously wrong with this picture... Is Obama afraid of a major media blitz if the officer is court martialed as he should be court martialed...i should say, should be IF there is no merrit to the officer's arguement. Final thought...is Obama's birth certificate a fake..I'm sure a fair court martial could easily prove once and for all either way using document forensics... Why the hell has this soldier not been arrested and charged????...the military justice system moves very fast in situations of this magnatude....

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  2. geauxtohell

geauxtohell Choose your weapon.

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    Welcome to the board, what not with your four posts, it's obvious to see that you have an agenda, so you can stop spinning right now. Cook didn't win anything. The facts:

1.) Cook joint a class action suit in February with other military represented by Orly Taitz to dispute Obama's role as CINC under the BC clause.
    2.) The case was dismissed in March.
    3.) Cook volunteered to be depoloyed in May.
    4.) Cook gets mobilization orders in June.
    5.) Cook files suit in federal court in July to be classified as a CO and for Temporary Restraining Order until Obama can prove he is a citizen of the country.
    6.) Cook's gaining commander, The CG of SOCOM, specifically requests that Cook's orders be rescinded, which they are. Under Army policy this is all legit and cook was not involuntarily mobilized. He could have in fact, opted out of his orders immediately for any reason prior to reporting and it would have been proper and legal.
    7.) Cook and his lawyer press their case in federal court (yesterday) and lose. In a strongly worded opinion the judge basically smacks down both Cook and Taitz.

In the meantime, Cook, a civilian contractor for SOCOM has lost his job (remember, he pissed the SOCOM commander off) and most likely will lose his TS clearance.

He also very well may be court martialed. However, it will most likely be for using his rank to try and advance a political cause.

To answer your question, the orders were rescinded because Cook's gaining commander didn't want such a moron to go downrange and endanger soldier's lives. Of course, you birthers will alledge a conspiracy, but you birthers are insufferable like that.

There is a whole other thread on this.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. rh287

rh287 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    He won't get court martialed...if he was going to be he would have already been charged...he commited a very serious military crime...even if he did volunteer for duty in Afgan...I'm beginning to think that Obama may very well have been born in Kenya as many believe...The White House does not want this to be a huge media shit storm...Obama could easily put this whole issue to rest by subjecting his birth certificate to forensic review...hje refuses to do it why???...where's the transparency he promissed?..if millions of people think he is not eligable to be President because of his birth, then why does he not offer up his birth certificate for review?

The courts smacked down his case simply because you can imagine the cival unrest that would happen if the President was found to be not legitimately legal to be President...they can't even take that chance...

Last edited: Jul 17, 2009
  4. geauxtohell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    "Beginning to think"? Give me a break. Your mind was made up long ago.

If he's going to get court martialed it won't be for refusing to deploy, he had that right since he volunteered, it will be for his actions to prompt this (as well as making political statements in uniform in front of a camera).

The court smacked it down because it was moot, the judge further said that a civil court has no authority to intervene in the UCMJ's orders process. You should read his actual decision, before inferring falsehoods.

Finally, drop the act. You birthers all use the same langauge and we can spot you from a mile away.

It doesn't help that you basically stole the WND byline.

5. Alan Partridge

Alan Partridge Not an Obamatron

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Suit tossed again from court.

Army doesn't want this guy back.

knuff psaid

6. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    And was the case tossed on merit or did they once again claim no standing?

I keep waiting for someone to show me where a court has actually ruled on the merits of the case and not procedural BS to dismiss. Gunny claims they have but has not cited the case at all.

7. geauxtohell

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,155
    The case was tossed because Cook had no damages since the orders had been rescinded.

In the judges opinion, he went the extra step and gave the opinion that the federal court would have no jurisdictional hold over this anyways.

Here is the Judge's opinion. You can make your own judgements.

8. RetiredGySgt

RetiredGySgt Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,928
    In other words another cop out on Procedural grounds.
    I would argue that IF Obama were ineligible to be President that ALL of us are in fact INJURED and that ALL US Citizens have standing to work through the courts to rectify the potentially illegal unconstitutional placement of him as President.

It is CLEAR that if one is ineligible to be President by the established criteria of the Constitution that it is then ILLEGAL for someone to be elevated to that position. Otherwise what is the point of having criteria at all? Further by having criteria it then becomes the responsibility of the Courts to rule on facts presented in evidence whether or not the claimed ineligibility exists.

The Government is supposed to be one OF the people, which would then give standing to any PERSON from the group standing to challenge the legal ability of someone to hold office. A process that would not cost thousands of dollars to adjudicate as all one need do is present a LEGAL birth Certificate to a Judge in OPEN court.

9. Liberty

Liberty Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +548
    i love my lib friends...they are so funny...but they use gay insults? I dont get it...

me (7:59:14 PM): dude, obama wasn't born in the US!!!
    him(7:59:43 PM): ok
    me (7:59:51 PM): i proved it just now
    him (8:00:15 PM): how?
    me (8:00:35 PM): ok, his lawyers put out a "certification of birth" to prove he was born in hawaii right?
    me (8:00:58 PM): well a certification of birth is not a legal document, it is a secondary source used when one can not find a CERTIFICATE of birth.
    me (8:01:04 PM): according to hawaii statute
    him (8:01:09 PM): you like men

made me laugh.

10. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650

They are also most likely to use racial slurs.

Of course, they attribute them to the racial "thoughts" of the other side.

But if you scan the site, you'll see most of the racial slurs originate from the lefties.