Military Complex Prepares Mass Graves For U.S. Citizens

Do I remember reading somewhere that you are from Canada?

If you are...it's none of your fucking business how we plan to dispose of our murdered citizens. You guys have enough to worry about up there...figuring out how to dig through that tundra to bury your executed.

If I misinterpreted, and you actually are from the USA...then you make some interesting points on cost saving strategies. Dismembering may be another option. A little more cost upfront, but in the end a very space-saving plan.

why not just build a big acid pond and dump everyone in there.....

Nope.

EPA wouldn't allow that.

Can you think of the groundwater contamination from that? It would make Love Canal look like nothing!

somehow i dont think the epa will be alive to care....i think govt agencies will be the first to go....

Nope.

EPA wouldn't allow that.

Can you think of the groundwater contamination from that? It would make Love Canal look like nothing!

somehow i dont think the epa will be alive to care....i think govt agencies will be the first to go....

No the EPA will be there. Although, they may be just a subset of the Federal Department of Execution and Mutilation (FDEM), I'm sure they will play an important role in protecting the environment for our children...

Hey wait...all the children will be dead too, right?

Hmmm....I guess you're right. The EPA won't exist.

Greetings to All:

I've been drinking again and I did not take my antipsychotic.

GL, because we need it,

Terral

Why would they waste valuable land to bury people?

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to construct large crematoriums where trains with boxcars piled high with bodies could just be driven into, and the bodies dumped right into an inferno?

There's no need to bury.

Plus, mass graves would inevitably be found by UN inspectors, leading to war crimes convictions.

Cremation would destroy the evidence.

no ....even after cremation...you have large bones left....most places...shift out the large bones...

why 90% i wonder?

Greetings to All:

I've been drinking again and I did not take my antipsychotic.

GL, because we need it,

Terral

Why would they waste valuable land to bury people?

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to construct large crematoriums where trains with boxcars piled high with bodies could just be driven into, and the bodies dumped right into an inferno?

There's no need to bury.

Plus, mass graves would inevitably be found by UN inspectors, leading to war crimes convictions.

Cremation would destroy the evidence.

no ....even after cremation...you have large bones left....most places...shift out the large bones...

why 90% i wonder?

Then you could dump all the leftover bones into Kilauea.

Well, you'll want to keep some bodies around to plant as "evidence" at various sites in the government's and the Bush/Obama cabal's future attacks on American soil so they can invade countries and take all their oil/currency/water/peat moss or whatever.

Hey now, you guys just leave Terral alone, he has to have something to believe in. Ever since his daddy told him there was no Santa Claus he's been like this. Wait until he finds out about the Easter bunny. But he didn't hear it from me....
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

Hi Ollie:

Hey now, you guys just leave Terral alone ...

The Mass Graves are ready to go!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3iqRkxFSc"]Military Industrial Complex Prepares Mass Graves[/ame]

The H1N1 Biological Weapon 'will' continue to mutate (LabVirus.com) into a Genocidal Monster and your graves are already prepared ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

This story right here is perhaps the most troubling that you will read for some time. The gangsters have taken over our US Gov’t and they are preparing to reduce the population.

Military Industrial Complex Prepares Mass Graves for U.S. Citizens

A usually quiet U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cemetery, has been unusually active lately. The National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona is a beautiful 225 acre facility located in Phoenix.

For the past 30-45 days in the early hours of the morning until sunset, a massive construction operation has been underway. Major amounts of earth have been excavated out about 9-10 feet deep and 600-1000 feet wide. There is multiple locations on the property like this. From the satellite view there appears to be more sections that have been covered with the concrete lids and backfilled to look as if nothing is there. ABC rock is put in place under the burial vaults for good drainage and solid bedding. This will help not contaminate ground water sources from decomposition of human bodies.

The cleanliness of the heavy equipment operation and the large perfect cuts of earth is impressive. These Massive concrete boxes are transported from a nearby storage yard on various privately owned flatbed semi-trucks, then unloaded and put into place a half mile away at the actual mass grave site. They are installed tight together side by side with no space in between.

An interview was conducted between my friend and a truck driver involved in this operation. After beating around the bush for ten minutes, the driver admitted “ I got paid a whole lot of money to speak good english.” Take it for what it’s worth but that sounds suspect. The truck driver also admitted “Each burial vault holds four caskets.”

I took note that if caskets were not used you could fit 40 bodies or more in each one.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0P-Q0vvCM0"]Chicago Is Preparing Too[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgpK0uHfk&feature=related"]Millions Of Coffins Are Waiting[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk&feature=related"]Alex Jones 500,000 Coffins[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X940NTk_YTo&feature=related"]Alex Jones 500,000 Coffins 2[/ame]

There are three kinds of people walking around right now: We have those who make things happen, those who let things happen and those who say "What in the hell happened!!!???"

Wake the hell up already . . .

GL, because we need it,

Terral

It is now February of 2010. Why aren't we all in death camps run by FEMA after Martial law was declared? Why aren't we all dying of H1N1 from the forced injections of tainted flu shots?

Always loved that claim, since the Military was forced to take the shot as was most of the medical profession who exactly was going to HOLD us in those death camps and give us those shots?

Hi Ollie:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON3iqRkxFSc"]Military Industrial Complex Prepares Mass Graves[/ame]

The H1N1 Biological Weapon 'will' continue to mutate (LabVirus.com) into a Genocidal Monster and your graves are already prepared ...

GL,

Terral

Well since there is nothing classified in a national cemetery why didn't your man just go on in and ask one of the heavy equipment operators what was going on? You are the supposedly construction guru, tell us the truth what were they doing? And no it's not mass graves. Which national cemetery is this, I'll go ask myself if it's in driving distance. Or maybe I could simply google it and get the truth, But where is this place supposedly located?

Do I remember reading somewhere that you are from Canada?

If you are...it's none of your fucking business how we plan to dispose of our murdered citizens. You guys have enough to worry about up there...figuring out how to dig through that tundra to bury your executed.

If I misinterpreted, and you actually are from the USA...then you make some interesting points on cost saving strategies. Dismembering may be another option. A little more cost upfront, but in the end a very space-saving plan.

Nope.

EPA wouldn't allow that.

Damn liberals...

I knew this thread needed a new life

What i want to know is if there is a plan in place to assign these graves.
Do we just get put in one willy nilly, or is there some type of central plan to the burial.
What about family members that want to be buried in little mass grave 'hoods'? Is that possible?

I knew this thread needed a new life

What i want to know is if there is a plan in place to assign these graves.
Do we just get put in one willy nilly, or is there some type of central plan to the burial.
What about family members that want to be buried in little mass grave 'hoods'? Is that possible?

Yes all this is possible but you must fill out forms GD 906 for having family members buried in the same vault, and GD 1437 to request the hoodies, and then submit them 3 weeks in advance.

Hi Ollie:

GL,

Terral

Well since there is nothing classified in a national cemetery why didn't your man just go on in and ask one of the heavy equipment operators what was going on? You are the supposedly construction guru, tell us the truth what were they doing? And no it's not mass graves. Which national cemetery is this, I'll go ask myself if it's in driving distance. Or maybe I could simply google it and get the truth, But where is this place supposedly located?
gee, a military cemetery preparing for more to be buried there

what a massive shock

Hi Ollie:

Military Industrial Complex Prepares Mass Graves

GL,

Terral

gee, a military cemetery preparing for more to be buried there

what a massive shock

No no no no no!
there must be more to it than that. Even if one of us is right we are not on the "approved source list" recently discovered in another thread.

a quote from 911insidenutjob has the list of approved sources, if you ain't on it, no matter what you say it's wrong.

"See once again you demonstrate your ignorance Toto and why anybody with logic and common sense around here such as me,eots,terral,and lookout and others who arent in denial about government conspiracys should not pay atttention to your posts and why you lack any credibility with us."

Now the question is, who are these 'others"? Was this left open-ended intentionally?
Is this a conspiracy to say there is a list, but in reality they make the list as they go along?
The controversy continues.

Forum List

Back