Military Complex Prepares Mass Graves For U.S. Citizens

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

This story right here is perhaps the most troubling that you will read for some time. The gangsters have taken over our US Gov’t and they are preparing to reduce the population.

Military Industrial Complex Prepares Mass Graves for U.S. Citizens

A usually quiet U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Cemetery, has been unusually active lately. The National Memorial Cemetery of Arizona is a beautiful 225 acre facility located in Phoenix.

For the past 30-45 days in the early hours of the morning until sunset, a massive construction operation has been underway. Major amounts of earth have been excavated out about 9-10 feet deep and 600-1000 feet wide. There is multiple locations on the property like this. From the satellite view there appears to be more sections that have been covered with the concrete lids and backfilled to look as if nothing is there. ABC rock is put in place under the burial vaults for good drainage and solid bedding. This will help not contaminate ground water sources from decomposition of human bodies.

The cleanliness of the heavy equipment operation and the large perfect cuts of earth is impressive. These Massive concrete boxes are transported from a nearby storage yard on various privately owned flatbed semi-trucks, then unloaded and put into place a half mile away at the actual mass grave site. They are installed tight together side by side with no space in between.

An interview was conducted between my friend and a truck driver involved in this operation. After beating around the bush for ten minutes, the driver admitted “ I got paid a whole lot of money to speak good english.” Take it for what it’s worth but that sounds suspect. The truck driver also admitted “Each burial vault holds four caskets.”

I took note that if caskets were not used you could fit 40 bodies or more in each one.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0P-Q0vvCM0"]Chicago Is Preparing Too[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MPgpK0uHfk&feature=related"]Millions Of Coffins Are Waiting[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeqjykY5wPk&feature=related"]Alex Jones 500,000 Coffins[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X940NTk_YTo&feature=related"]Alex Jones 500,000 Coffins 2[/ame]

There are three kinds of people walking around right now: We have those who make things happen, those who let things happen and those who say "What in the hell happened!!!???"

Wake the hell up already . . .

GL, because we need it,

Terral

Last edited:
I'm glad you posted that, Dale.

dale.jpg

I'm glad that the government is planning on doing this so that the general public will no longer have to hear any more wacky conspiracy theories.

Greetings to All:

I've been drinking again and I did not take my antipsychotic.

GL, because we need it,

Terral

Why would they waste valuable land to bury people?

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to construct large crematoriums where trains with boxcars piled high with bodies could just be driven into, and the bodies dumped right into an inferno?

There's no need to bury.

Plus, mass graves would inevitably be found by UN inspectors, leading to war crimes convictions.

Cremation would destroy the evidence.

Greetings to All:

GL, because we need it,

Terral

Wouldn't it be more cost effective to construct large crematoriums where trains with boxcars piled high with bodies could just be driven into, and the bodies dumped right into an inferno?

There's no need to bury.

Plus, mass graves would inevitably be found by UN inspectors, leading to war crimes convictions.

and dont those containers look a bit large for a coffin?
wouldnt that be wasting a lot of space if they were going to get rid of large numbers of bodies?

Greetings to All:

GL, because we need it,

Terral

There's no need to bury.

wouldnt that be wasting a lot of space if they were going to get rid of large numbers of bodies?

Well and these "coffins" have been around HOW LONG? Let me get this right, Bush pulls off 9/11 in less then 9 months but no one can figure out how to murder 90 percent of the population in less then several years?

And of course it begs the question who are the 10 percent they are saving? How will that 10 percent defend the country much less run it and collect all the bodies after the grizzly deed is done? I mean that would be a wet dream come true for Russia if 90 percent of the US population died off. Not to mention Mexico.

There's no need to bury.

Well and these "coffins" have been around HOW LONG? Let me get this right, Bush pulls off 9/11 in less then 9 months but no one can figure out how to murder 90 percent of the population in less then several years?

And of course it begs the question who are the 10 percent they are saving? How will that 10 percent defend the country much less run it and collect all the bodies after the grizzly deed is done? I mean that would be a wet dream come true for Russia if 90 percent of the US population died off. Not to mention Mexico.

90 % of the population.....they are going to need more land....

90 % of the population.....they are going to need more land....
those are just some storage containers
terral needs to learn NOT to trust a liar like Alex Jones

kinda like those "human cattle cars" i saw posted on another web site, that turned out to be automotive transport train cars
LOL
these guys will believe any conspiracy theory if Alex Jones posts it

for one thing, the government doesnt use plastic coffins, they use body bags
they take up less space

Of all the conspiracy theories that have been discussed here or elsewhere...

...this is the most ridiculous and ludacrous in existance!!!

Thanks for the laughs, Terral!!!

feldmangbrain.jpg

Of all the conspiracy theories that have been discussed here or elsewhere...

...this is the most ridiculous and ludacrous in existance!!!

Thanks for the laughs, Terral!!!

feldmangbrain.jpg
i'm just glad i didnt waste 27 minutes watching those stupid videos

i hope no one else wastes that much time on this nonsense

However, one has to marvel at the creative thought that goes into coming up with an explanation like the one presented after only seeing a hole in the ground and a large collection of plastic bins.

However, one has to marvel at the creative thought that goes into coming up with an explanation like the one presented after only seeing a hole in the ground and a large collection of plastic bins.
not sure if this is the same video i watched of this nonsense or not
did they ever show what the big building was in the back of all these bins and did they ever show an actually connection to FEMA or any other government org?

No, no, no. I think this is very serious.

As a taxpayer, I want to know this - is the government buying the caskets in bulk? I mean, they could probably save 20%. And are they buying nice ones? See, I think they shouldn't buy nice ones for the illegals. I mean, that's just plain wrong.

Preferably, I hope the government kills more people, that way they get more bang for their buck. See, if they only kill 10% of the population, and assuming they can get 20% off a casket that costs $3000, they will save $18 billion. But if they kill 25% of the population, then they will save $45 billion! Isn't that something!?!?

I think its important that in these tough times, the government should save money. Thus, they should kill more people.

i found how they are going to kill us.....

http://www.newscientist.com/article...rt-90-seconds-from-catastrophe.html?full=true

IT IS midnight on 22 September 2012 and the skies above Manhattan are filled with a flickering curtain of colourful light. Few New Yorkers have seen the aurora this far south but their fascination is short-lived. Within a few seconds, electric bulbs dim and flicker, then become unusually bright for a fleeting moment. Then all the lights in the state go out. Within 90 seconds, the entire eastern half of the US is without power.

A year later and millions of Americans are dead and the nation's infrastructure lies in tatters. The World Bank declares America a developing nation. Europe, Scandinavia, China and Japan are also struggling to recover from the same fateful event - a violent storm, 150 million kilometres away on the surface of the sun.

As a taxpayer, I want to know this - is the government buying the caskets in bulk? I mean, they could probably save 20%. And are they buying nice ones? See, I think they shouldn't buy nice ones for the illegals. I mean, that's just plain wrong.

Preferably, I hope the government kills more people, that way they get more bang for their buck. See, if they only kill 10% of the population, and assuming they can get 20% off a casket that costs $3000, they will save $18 billion. But if they kill 25% of the population, then they will save $45 billion! Isn't that something!?!?

I think its important that in these tough times, the government should save money. Thus, they should kill more people.

Do I remember reading somewhere that you are from Canada?

If you are...it's none of your fucking business how we plan to dispose of our murdered citizens. You guys have enough to worry about up there...figuring out how to dig through that tundra to bury your executed.

If I misinterpreted, and you actually are from the USA...then you make some interesting points on cost saving strategies. Dismembering may be another option. A little more cost upfront, but in the end a very space-saving plan.

If you are...it's none of your fucking business how we plan to dispose of our murdered citizens. You guys have enough to worry about up there...figuring out how to dig through that tundra to bury your executed.

If I misinterpreted, and you actually are from the USA...then you make some interesting points on cost saving strategies. Dismembering may be another option. A little more cost upfront, but in the end a very space-saving plan.

why not just build a big acid pond and dump everyone in there.....

why not just build a big acid pond and dump everyone in there.....

Nope.

EPA wouldn't allow that.

Can you think of the groundwater contamination from that? It would make Love Canal look like nothing!

Forum List

Back