MILESTONE POST: Dis makes her 17,000th post in this thread.

I think Dis needs to get a life, 17,000 posts in 8 months? Maybe you also need a mental health professional.

Assume much?

17000 div. by 4.5 years = 3777 posts per year.. 3777 div. by 365 days in a year = 10.34 posts per day.

Gee. That's even lower than your 12.62 posts per day, newbie.

You really ought not to jump head first into something you know nothing about, and make sweeping statements that only make you look foolish.

That flippin' douchebag's entire grip on reality would be shattered if he knew the truth.

I think Dis needs to get a life, 17,000 posts in 8 months? Maybe you also need a mental health professional.

Assume much?

17000 div. by 4.5 years = 3777 posts per year.. 3777 div. by 365 days in a year = 10.34 posts per day.

You really ought not to jump head first into something you know nothing about, and make sweeping statements that only make you look foolish.

That flippin' douchebag's entire grip on reality would be shattered if he knew the truth.

:)

He obviously can't read. Oh well.. Not important.

Assume much?

march 2009....huh...i guess you've shattered a record on knowledge

Assume much?

march 2009....huh...i guess you've shattered a record on knowledge

I've shattered a lot of things.

Congratulations, Dis. Guess you've seen and heard just about everything on this board... Well, hear this: "YOU GO, GIRL!"

Actually, WAT, if you do your OWN math, you joined May 27th, and it's only June 4th, so the you've been here a month tripe doesn't fly. You've been here a week.

Now, since you're so completely and utterly enthralled with me, if you go down to the bottom of this page, you'll see one of my very first posts on this forum, under the name Shattered. That post is within a day or two of my joining.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/13392-what-do.html#post174973

Now that I've done your work for you, when you could have easily done it yourself by ASKING any long-standing member, myself included, or even Mods/Admin, rather than making attacking type posts that only make YOU look foolish, perhaps you'll simply get back to shoving your nose up your own ass, and leave mine alone?
No need to ask. I'll verify you've been here since you say you were. Add to that you shouldn't have to take any shit from some smart ass cherry that's only been here a week or so.

Show him/her how the neg rep works Shattered.

Last edited:
All I was saying was that dis looks desperate, if not a tad loony with 17,000+ posts in 8 months. Which means you must have a lot of time on your hand= no bf.

All I was saying was that dis looks desperate, if not a tad loony with 17,000+ posts in 8 months. Which means you must have a lot of time on your hand= no bf.

:ahole-1: Would have used 'troll' but couldn't find it. How many times is it going to explained to you that she started in 2004. Dis told you, PR told you, and Gunny, the administrator told you. You keep spamming on....

I was just saying... Geez, you all get your short and curlies in a knot real quick, lol.

I also noticed that dis is married, so I'd hafta amend the bf comment to: Looks like the marriage is real interesting.:lol:

I was just saying... Geez, you all get your short and curlies in a knot real quick, lol.

I also noticed that dis is married, so I'd hafta amend the bf comment to: Looks like the marriage is real interesting.:lol:

Whatever makes you feel better...

...which is obviously to keep talking when it's been pointed out repeatedly that you're wrong. Talk about an interesting life, basement dweller...

Definitely not the sharpest knife in the drawer....

Like I said.... Hell, I ain't been around here very long, but I can fuckin' READ!

So, how's the marriage going then? Have you spoken to him (her?) more than 17,000 times in the past 4 years?

Forum List

Back