MILESTONE POST: Dis makes her 17,000th post in this thread.

I think Dis needs to get a life, 17,000 posts in 8 months? Maybe you also need a mental health professional.

I think Dis needs to get a life, 17,000 posts in 8 months? Maybe you also need a mental health professional.

Assume much?

17000 div. by 4.5 years = 3777 posts per year.. 3777 div. by 365 days in a year = 10.34 posts per day.

Gee. That's even lower than your 12.62 posts per day, newbie.

You really ought not to jump head first into something you know nothing about, and make sweeping statements that only make you look foolish.

Assume much?

17000 div. by 4.5 years = 3777 posts per year.. 3777 div. by 365 days in a year = 10.34 posts per day.

You really ought not to jump head first into something you know nothing about, and make sweeping statements that only make you look foolish.

he isn't going to have much to post about then.

Assume much?

Oh well. Then he likely believes the sky is falling, just because it's in print.

Join date Nov 2008 and we're now june 2009. That's over 2000 posts a month!

If I joined in may 2009, and it's now june 2009, with 101 posts, that's about 3.5 posts a day.

Drop out of school at an early age? Like, before they taught you how to count?

If I joined in may 2009, and it's now june 2009, with 101 posts, that's about 3.5 posts a day.

Corrected, and you STILL don't stop running your trap? Isn't that pretty stupid on your part?

I joined in Oct. 2004 - I simply changed names, and Gunny moved my posts/rep over.

Please, proceed posting nonsensical bullshit even AFTER being corrected. It obviously makes you look like a genius.

royal-fail.jpg

Actually, WAT, if you do your OWN math, you joined May 27th, and it's only June 4th, so the you've been here a month tripe doesn't fly. You've been here a week.

Now, since you're so completely and utterly enthralled with me, if you go down to the bottom of this page, you'll see one of my very first posts on this forum, under the name Shattered. That post is within a day or two of my joining.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/13392-what-do.html#post174973

Now that I've done your work for you, when you could have easily done it yourself by ASKING any long-standing member, myself included, or even Mods/Admin, rather than making attacking type posts that only make YOU look foolish, perhaps you'll simply get back to shoving your nose up your own ass, and leave mine alone?

Last edited by a moderator:
17,000 posts still makes you a retard with no life. And who looks like the genius with 17,000 posts in 8 months?
You must not have a boyfriend.

17,000 posts still makes you a retard with no life. And who looks like the genius with 17,000 posts in 8 months?
You must not have a boyfriend.

Seriously.. are you really this fucking stupid, or are you just pretending?

Why do I have a craving for a Tofu Dog? I just had a veggie burger, you would think I'd be full? :eusa_whistle:

Assume much?

<chuckle>

Forum List

Back