Mike Richards has stepped down as the host of Jeopardy after racist comments against several minority groups (+crude comments about women) surfaced

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i hope he finds someone to tell him NO

E9PVoS2WQAMbSHz

Let he who is without sin.....
Pretty much. I swear there is not a grown man alive anywhere on the face of the earth who has not made crude comments about women or people of other races or whatnot.

What is with the 24×7 audio and video surveillance and the constant expectations and demands of "social appropriateness" day and night at all times and places in public and in private?

"Mike Richards is out as “Jeopardy!” host, just nine days after he was tapped to succeed the legendary Alex Trebrek as the face of the beloved quiz show. Richards, who is also executive producer of “Jeopardy!,” saw his hold on the job undone with astonishing speed after unflattering and downright ugly details surfaced about his past conduct and statements he made on an eight-year-old podcast series. The Anti-Defamation League called for an investigation after a report surfaced in The Ringer that Richards made disparaging remarks about Jews, women and other groups in episodes of the comedy podcast “The Randumb Show” recorded in 2013 and 2014.

In the end, Sony concluded that Richards’ image was too battered for him to take the helm of one of television’s most prestigious and popular brands. The irony is that the studio moved in his favor because he was seen as a neutral personality rather than an established name that might overshadow the show and its famously rapid fire, answers-in-the-form-of-a-question format."

First of all, this guy had a comedy podcast?? Bawahahhahaa...that in itself is comedy....So the guy who was picked to conduct a search for the next Jeopardy host by deciding he would make himself the host (Dick Cheney style) is out......Karma is a cold bitch....nobody was thrilled about this guy being host...I'd much rather see Levar Burton or Ken Jennings in that role....

Every night and twice on Shabbat. I've had a crush of Amy Farrah-Fowler since Season 3 Episode 23 of "Big Bang Theory". Everyone I've been in a relationship since then is clear that if she ever gave me the nod, I'd leave them like they had herpes.

A). She's a homegirl and

B). Amy was by far the best, most loyal, and most loving girlfriend on that show. She is definitely the Marry in the M-F-K of that show.

For this guy? I don't care. Nobody knows him, nobody likes him, his being randomly handed the job made the whole thing look like the fix was in, and it was going to the most bland, insider schlub they could find regardless.

Forum List

Back