Mike Lindell Absolute Proof

How many lefties can even answer the opening post?

How many of you have something bad to say about it without having watched it?
Why do you nutjobs care if Libs or the media believe this junk? The people you need to convince are the judges.

If Lindell actually has proof then the case that Domino has brought against Powell or Guilliani should be an easy one to win.

But I can guarantee that both Guilliani & Powell will settle the case out of court. But if I am wrong and both of these nitwits do go to court and use Lindell's so-called "proof" and are able to win their case? Then yes, I will believe.

Till then...it is all just another scam for Rump & co to fleece their always gullible followers.
Just open the fucking machines and allow a forensic audit.
It's been 3 months now.
What are you people hiding??

It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.
You don't know what you are talking about, since you did not watch the movie. All you have to offer is your self proclaimed, self imposed ignorance.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

DOES DOMINION HAVE SERVERS IN GERMANY WHERE VOTES GET COUNTED?
No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
How was it debunked? I'll wait.
Nobody reads Factcheck anymore.
You will have to learn to decode.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
They will have to allow a full investigation of their machines to win any case.
If just ONE machine was switching votes they lose the case.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
It is breath taking to see all the lefties commenting on a movie they didn't watch. They can't watch it, they just have to wait for the lefty media to spin it for them.
Why watch a piece of fiction about the election? It won't even be funny like the HBO movie about Palin.

Ignorance of the actual voting systems is required to believe it. No one has to watch it to know it’s the same bullshit in a different package.

No, all votes are counted in the U.S. by local election officials – not by Dominion. Voting systems are, by design, meant to be used as closed systems that are not networked (meaning not connected to the Internet). It is technologically impossible to "see" votes being counted in real-time and/or to "flip" them.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has debunked claims about the existence of a secret CIA program for vote fraud called Hammer and Scorecard, and the U.S. Army has refuted claims of secret military "raids."
That lie was debunked MONTHS ago. So, naturally, the crackhead infomercial host and his willing rubes in this thread are still repeating it. Dumbasses.
LOLOL

It's been debunked, moron. That's like the 4th debunking of it I've posted. Shit, not even rightwing OAN believes it's factual.

This disclaimer protects the drug addict from being sued. I figured he had something like this. Its presented as an opinion piece and not fact.
That's not his disclaimer. It's OAN's. You know a rightard is full of shit when even OAN disowns it. And Dominion is considering adding the pillow guy to their list of suits. They're questioning if Lindell is "begging" to be sued.
Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.
Holyfuckingshit, are you ever rightarded. :eusa_doh:

WTF does Chavez have to do with Dominion, ya flamin' moron?

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Holyfuckingshit! :ack-1:

Dumbfuck, did you not read your own link or did you not understand it??

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
You'd swallow a fucking brick.
LOLOLOLOLOL

What a fucking cretin you are, huh??

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

Dayum, just embarrassing.

1233796371590.gif
Nobody believes anything anymore.

Trust is broken.
You should have held that audit.
Nah, nothing would have satisfied you idiot Trump cultists. He lost, by a lot, but you will always cling to the false narrative that he won.

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. All they have to show is that they're not Smartmatic. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.

LOLOL

Not likely. There were false claims tying them with Venezuela and rigged elections for Hugo Chavez. Demonstrating those are false claims will not require them to open their systems. And then in a courtroom where they can show the U.S. government and state governments all said the elections were not rigged, the burden will shift to the defendant to prove their claims.
How likely do you think that Chavez was re-elected when people were starving? You are as dumb as a rock. Assflap.

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Smartmatic Voting Technology Firm Linked to Alleged Fraud in Elections in Philippines, Venezuela
Smartmatic on March 16, 2018 announced it was ending operations in Venezuela after 15 years and 14 elections.
The reasons for the closure are widely known. In August of 2017, after the elections to the National Constituency Assembly, Smartmatic publicly stated that the National Elections Council had announced results that were different from those reflected by the voting system. This episode lead to an immediate rupture of the client-provider relationship.

Imbecile, that's Smartmatic, not Dominion. That's one of the reasons Dominion is suing Sydney Powell, for accusing Dominion of seedy practices which were actually done by Smartmatic, not Dominion. And here you are, projecting I'm the one who knows nothing when you make such an idiotic mistake like that. You're so fucking retarded, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

YOU idiotically accuse Dominion of shit they didn't do ... because you're a retard who didn't know the difference between Dominion and Smartic and because you're too stupid to realize your own link was talking about Smartmatic's past problems. I point out you're an idiot for doing that and instead of manning up and owning your own mistakes, you just post more shit about me even though I just educated you.

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.
Nah, nothing would have satisfied you idiot Trump cultists. He lost, by a lot, but you will always cling to the false narrative that he won.

1612760884241.png

Looks like he's been hitting the Absolut

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.
You're actually partially correct. But it's largely conservatives and Republicans who have lost trust. And why is that? Because you fell for a huckster who lies as easily as he breathes, who's spent the last four years convincing you that anything at all negative about him is "fake news," and convincing you a free & fair election was stolen from him.

And despite all 50 states saying they didn't see widespread fraud, and despite the CISA saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite the Department of Justice saying there was no widespread fraud, and despite no sufficient evidence of widespread fraud being presented to any court, and despite just about every claim of fraud by Trump and Giuliani being debunked by the states by both Democrats and Republicans, and despite the states selecting 306 electors for Biden to 232 for Trump, the right still kept believing Trump and the rightwing echo-net and bashed out of hand, any and all news to the contrary.

So yes, much of the right doesn't believe anything anymore nor do they trust anyone or anything. But that's a beast of their own making.

And no audit would have made a difference. No count would have made a difference. No court would have made a difference. No investigation would have made a difference. There is nothing short of being told, yup, Trump was cheated, the right is going to believe.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.

View attachment 454495

He's back on the rock.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.
I'm not going to repeat it again. You ass clowns are never getting another audit. No one cares what you think.
Nor will it matter to them. An audit will conclude in the exact same results and they will reject it because they can no longer see reality. Their "reality" is what they've been spoon fed and nothing will wake them from that. But that's not true about all of them. I know 8 people who voted for Trump in 2016. One was a Democrat cousin in New York who did it as a goof knowing NY was going for Hillary anyway. The rest though are all conservatives, including a brother of mine. Of the 8, 5 of them voted for Biden last year. The conservatives, who would never vote Democrat under normal circumstances and voted Republican in all other races, voted against Trump because he has no morals, ethics or character and was an embarrassment to the Republican party; and those were their words. My NY cousin wasn't goofing around again. Another one is my brother-in-law who I didn't find out who he voted for, but probably Trump. Another is a crazy cousin-in-law who voted again for Trump; that one is the kind of crazy who would have been in DC on the 6th. And another is that brother of mine who also voted for Trump again but now regrets it after the insurrection on the Capitol. He's not a Democrat, but he's so disenchanted with politics, he's done with it altogether.

LOLOL

LOLOL

face-palm-gif.278959
You know nothing.
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif
LOLOLOLOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Trust is broken.

View attachment 454495

He's back on the rock.
You got him confused with Hunter. The smartest man China Joe knows. Your illegitimate president thinks very highly of crackheads.

It is a presentation of every claim made the election was fraudulent but every claim has proven to be false. If you rely on on an ex-drug addicted pillow salesman for truth, you need help. I know you need help.
They're going to believe everything the Pillow Guy says because it feeds the narrative. They won't question a thing.

What we need is a full discussion on this from both sides so that we can see the big picture. Back and forth, both sides, in real time. Allegations, rebuttals, facts, real evidence. As far as I know, that hasn't happened yet. I'd love to see it.

But the Trumpsters don't care. They've been robbed of any intellectual curiosity they may have once had. They're happy to just swallow what the Pillow Guy tells them.
You didn't watch the video did you?
For example...
You have NO idea what this is do you?
It is IP addresses from and to that occurred for over 2,500 voting precincts in the USA identifying the precinct.
And the Dominion machines were not suppose to be connected to the Internet!
Watch the video!
Missing logs for adjudication. And you have no idea what adjudication means in the voting process..do You!
Watch the video!
Now this is one of several cybersecurity fraud experts.
Watch the video!
When were you satisfied with 68% errors in counting?
Watch the video!
View attachment 454352
View attachment 454349
View attachment 454348
View attachment 454346
Does the video provide the other side of the story, accurately and completely?

Are challenges made of each point and allegation?

If not, it's nothing more than propaganda, and I don't know why anyone would believe it.
Feel free to watch the video and make your own video giving your critique.
I'm not going to do all that research. I know it's out there, though. I'd love to see a presentation of both sides with rebuttals.

Maybe you could start a thread that gives both sides of each allegation. I'm sure you know them.

Ha ha. Just kidding.
Just one question?
Where do you think this screenshot came from and are you informed enough to recognized a hack job when you see it?
View attachment 454361View attachment 454362
I see figures on my computer screen. I don't know where they came from.

I'd like to know the other side of the story, the WHOLE story. THEN I'll decide.

Obviously you don't need that. You'll believe it if it serves you. So, we're different.

Because I'm sure that Mr. Lindell wants very much to be intellectually honest and complete, I'm sure he provides a comprehensive and accurate look at the arguments on both sides of each allegation so that the viewer can be sure they're getting the whole story, from which they can make up their own minds with all facts and possibilities at hand.

I haven't viewed the movie. Have I made a fair assumption?
Watch the last 30 minutes and give us your almighty response.
Asymmetrical preaching bores me.
Do you want to know the arguments or not?

It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence.

" It's not My Pillow dude talking. He has an expert presenting the evidence. "

Interesting. That might be his way out of getting sued.
If he is lying, he should be sued. I am sure he has been advised of it.
You cant sue someone for filming someone that is lying though.
If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.
If My Pillow is presenting this expert's opinion and basis of her opinion as fact (which he is), he can be sued for slander, yes.
The real voting experts from each state have certified their elections as complete and accurate.
Everything else is just noise.
Those experts are corrupt. There was massive fraud. That is why those same experts deny transparency or discovery.
Those experts are corrupt. There was massive fraud. That is why those same experts deny transparency or discovery.
Sure. Feel free to name them and explain the role each played in the big lie... I mean the fix.
Hey, thousands of people were involved in the big lie, uh, fix.

NO WAY could Trump have just LOST. That's just NOT POSSIBLE. He HAD to be the victim here.

Not one lefty who has watched the entire 2 hour movie is disputing Lindell's absolute proof.

Not one lefty who has watched the entire 2 hour movie is disputing Lindell's absolute proof.
No intelligent person is going to believe just one side of a critical and complicated story, which is being provided by a person with a clear partisan agenda.

You are free to.
Not one lefty who has watched the movie in full disputes Mike's absolute truth.

No intelligent person is going to believe just one side of a critical and complicated story, which is being provided by a person with a clear partisan agenda.

You are free to.
Because everyone here, including you, knows it's only one side of the story.

Most people need more than that. Why don't you?

You’re lying. I’ve shown you why.
You’ve not spoken to anything presented to you either.
Are you claiming to be a lefty who has watched the entire 2 hour movie?
I don’t need to watch anything when their main claims are so easily dispelled. Address that.

You are free to.
Because everyone here, including you, knows it's only one side of the story.

Most people need more than that. Why don't you?
One of the biggest reasons why no lefty who has watched the entire 2 hour movie is disputing it is because no lefty on this thread has watched it. Its ironic to hear you say that most people want more than one side of the story when not one lefty here has watched the other side.

I don’t need to watch anything when their main claims are so easily dispelled. Address that.
You have revealed that you are yet another lefty who has not watched the movie that you are commenting on. Again not one lefty who has watched the entire 2 hour movie is disputing Lindell's absolute truth.

You have revealed that you are yet another lefty who has not watched the movie that you are commenting on. Again not one lefty who has watched the entire 2 hour movie is disputing Lindell's absolute truth.
The “Truth” alleges irregularities with Dominion machines that is simply not possible. The entire charade crumbles without it. The entire premise is fatally flawed and relies completely on a supporting lattice of conspiracy among many actors where evidence of such has never been presented. Only suggested.

Forum List

Back