Mike Johnson: Problem Is the Human Heart, Not Guns

How about people taking personal responsibility to deal with problems rather than expecting the government to fix things for them?

The Liberals decided to do away with nut houses several decades ago and this is the consequence.

Are you suggesting that we all buy guns and shoot everyone that doesn't take responsibility?

A human being is a human being, regardless of who does or does not recognize him as such, and uphold his basic human rights.

Except the law has never recongized fetuses as human beings for most legal purposes, that's the thing. What you want is to grant a whole new set of human rights on fetuses no bigger than a kidney bean.

You're a proud scion of one of the most infamous societies of the 20th century to widely disregard the basic rights of a very large portion of its own human population, to the point of murdering sixteen million of them. Even today, a few generations and halfway around the world removed from your heritage, your deep hatred of some of the same people that your people most hated back in The Old Country still comes through in many of your recent posts.

First, the whole of Europe was happy to help the Germans kill the Jews. With few exceptions, every country occuppied by the Axis was happy to help.

Second, I despise the Zionists because they are murdering the Palestinians. They are like abused children who've gotten big enough to beat up someone else. Just like I don't feel bad for the guy who has 16 dead hookers in his crawlspace because his parents beat him.

You really can't openly support mass murdering Jews, as your folks did in The Old Country, but you're content to support an even greater mass murder of the most innocent and defenseless of all human beings. It's all the same thing, born of the same underlying cold, soulless evil with which you are infused to your very core.

Um, no, guy,I Just realize you can't ban abortion without making women second class citizens. Let's not forget, you WHINED LIKE A LITTLE MORMON BITCH when someone suggested you should get a Covid Shot.

But you want to insist that a woman carry her rapist's baby to term.

Do you not see the contradiction.

If a prominent movement were to arise in this country, seeking to bring about a si8mialr mass murder of people of faith in general, particularly Jews, Catholics, and Mormons, and if you thought you could openly align with that movement without facing any adverse consequences, I have no doubt at all where you would stand.

I don't worry about that. Neither should you. Most secularists are perfectly happy to let you have your silly cult.

Oh, most of my family members are still Catholic... so if i started oppressing them, it would make Thanksgiving dinners really fucking awkward.

You should be more worried about your Evangelical buddies, who also consider Mormonism a cult and want to save your souls by murdering you. That's the problem with trying to please an imaginary sky man... it brings out the worse in people.

It's not the size of the round that does the damage, it what it does when it hits the body. The gun was designed for war - so that when you shoott someone, they don't get up.

AR15Ignorance.png

You miss the point, Bob. As my Drill instructor told us, the 5.56MM round makes a little hole going in and a big hole going out.

The wounding effects of 5.56 and 7.62 mm calibre bullets, hitting on soft tissues of 130 dogs at various velocities ranging from 513 to 933 m/s have been studied. The injury caused by 5.56 mm bullet was more severe than that caused by 7.62 mm bullet. This is due to the difference in ballistic behavior between the two types of bullets. The wound caused by 5.56 mm bullet was characterized by a trumpet-shaped channel with large defect. The skin around the exit was torn away and its shape was irregular, which, however, occurred only when the tumbling and the breaking of the bullet existed. High-speed X-ray photograph demonstrated that in 5.56 mm bullet group, temporary cavity was much larger and lasted longer. Splashing phenomenon could be seen at the exist and the fragments of the bullet could be found somewhere. Based on the comparisons the amount of absorbed energy, the volume of wound channel, the frequency of developing complex wound and the ratio of dimensions between the entrance and the exit, it proved that the injury caused by 5.56 mm bullet was several to dozens of time as severe as that caused by 7.62 mm bullet. Nevertheless, wound extents by both types of bullet would be similar if the inflicting bullet did not show any significant tumbling, breaking or deformation.

Weapons of war are the entire point of the 2nd Amendment.

That's because the USA had no standing army and few police forces. That's why the qualification of "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State" part.

The 2nd Amendment became redundant when the National Guard was formed, and should have been repealled in 1903 when the Militia Act was passed.

That's because the USA had no standing army and few police forces. That's why the qualification of "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State" part.
The 2nd Amendment became redundant when the National Guard was formed, and should have been repealled [sic] in 1903 when the Militia Act was passed.

Spoken as a subject/slave of Canaduh, a nation that was founded in shame and cowardice, in sucking the dick and kissing the ass of the same tyrant against which we Americans rebelled in order to establish our independence and sovereignty.

There is no reason at all why any American should give a shit what a pathetic Canadian such as yourself thinks about how we run our country. Your own country is a tyrannical shit hole that refuses to acknowledge and up[hold some of the essential human rights that we wrote into our Constitution more than two centuries ago.

We wrote our Constitution, and our Bill of Rights, including our Second Amendment, specifically to prevent our country from turning into the same kind of shithole that your country is.

Forum List

Back