Mike Ditka Fired From 'NFL Sunday Countdown' For Saying Obama's The Worst President We've Ever Had.

Ditka should have kept his mouth shut on these issues while acting in his official capacity on espn. he fucked up he is bye bye

The left rejoices another one loses their job to political correct BS....then wonder why Trump is where he is

Put it this way fool, Trump is on record...soon to be released I'm sure when the general election hits, of saying and I'm parphasing....that he's full of shit, has no plans to bring jobs to this country, build walls, etc...he's pretty much called all you clowns, suckers...so keep dreaming idiot for this utopic God to emerge and bring all you red necks back to the golden age of having morals on your exclusive yacht in Hawaii....:banana:

The left rejoices another one loses their job to political correct BS....then wonder why Trump is where he is

Put it this way fool, Trump is on record...soon to be released I'm sure when the general election hits, of saying and I'm parphasing....that he's full of shit, has no plans to bring jobs to this country, build walls, etc...he's pretty much called all you clowns, suckers...so keep dreaming idiot for this utopic God to emerge and bring all you red necks back to the golden age of having morals on your exclusive yacht in Hawaii....:banana:

I thought you ignored me? Curses....

Put it this way fool, Trump is on record...soon to be released I'm sure when the general election hits, of saying and I'm parphasing....that he's full of shit, has no plans to bring jobs to this country, build walls, etc...he's pretty much called all you clowns, suckers...so keep dreaming idiot for this utopic God to emerge and bring all you red necks back to the golden age of having morals on your exclusive yacht in Hawaii....

This idiot must be Batshit Boy's 'partner.' She wears the strap-on and Batshit Boy squeals about how he deserves it for being an oppressive color.

You know how it goes.

Speak your mind and be punished. Freedom of speech is a joke.
It's like saying - it's okay to kill, but you will go to jail...

Stupid.

Forum List

Back