Trump Steaks are NOT Trump Steaks

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012

Ooops.....Looks like he bought a bunch of steaks from Bush Brothers in West Palm Beach. I was wondering why there were no visible labels that said "TRUMP".

The images below are from his press conference. Note the logo on the wrapper ends.
The images to follow are from Bush Brothers website and FB.

CdEVvXzW8AEOqiE.jpg

CdELuRCXEAACBBU.jpg

Lookie here......Bush Brothers: West Palm Beach. Well what a coincidence. Same logo as Trump Steaks.

12742675_10153555321119022_3445622924386799775_n.jpg

one of those bone in rib eyes, medium rare, and a crown and water if you please.

Ooops.....Looks like he bought a bunch of steaks from Bush Brothers in West Palm Beach. I was wondering why there were no visible labels that said "TRUMP".

The images below are from his press conference. Note the logo on the wrapper ends.
The images to follow are from Bush Brothers website and FB.

CdEVvXzW8AEOqiE.jpg

CdELuRCXEAACBBU.jpg

Lookie here......Bush Brothers: West Palm Beach. Well what a coincidence. Same logo as Trump Steaks.

12742675_10153555321119022_3445622924386799775_n.jpg
those look delicious, let's eat !! that's it i'm starting up the first barbaque of the season. thanks for the reminder.
donald-trump-during-launch-of-trump-steaks-at-the-sharper-image-at-picture-id109680670

where.....s......sssss....... the Beef ??
237px-Clara_Peller_publicity_headshot.jpg

the clintons are all hat, no cattle.

Last edited:
Oh no! First the Trump Vodka that isn't Trump Wine, and now this!

The magazine he showed was from a long time ago and its no longer being published and sold on newsstands.

There is nothing Drumpf won't lie about and nothing the RWNJ idiots won't twist themselves into pretzels to excuse.

It is sooo outrageous that a guy running for president did some things before he ran for president.

It is sooo outrageous that a guy running for president did some things before he ran for president.

Who said that? Post a link.

What I've read here and elsewhere is that its his lies that real Americans object to.

Stop lying and address that FACT.

What I've read here and elsewhere is that its his lies that real Americans object to.

Forgive me, my point was based on something known as logic. Those who can't process logic will not be saved by any link.

"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."
The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump

His supporters are suckers. He is just trying to round up more. He knows he is going to need lots more suckers to beat Bernie of Hillary.

Forgive me, my point was based on something known as logic. Those who can't process logic will not be saved by any link.

There is no logic either in Drumpf's constant lies or the RWNJs willingness to swallow it whole.

:haha:

There is no logic either in Drumpf's constant lies or the RWNJs willingness to swallow it whole.

:haha:
You are not responding to what I said.

Maybe your laughing yellow head can explain it to you.

Forum List

Back