Migrants sent back by US dumped in Mexico’s Monterrey....YEAH, 'GO TRUMP, GO!

“They had thought they were being taken to a shelter where they could live, look for work and go to school.

Blows my mind that these illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers think that simply being a poor person is reason enough to 'migrate' to the USA.

Id love to ask them what organization gave them the idea that all they had to do was 'migrate' to the USA to find work.

The maj were not running to the US , they were fleeing their country. Just like US people try to flee the ghettos in the US. At the least we can treat them decent.
You sleezy scummy people! since when do people flee through DOZENS of safe countries,just to get to the one,they really like? tell me! how come we have "refugees" from South Africa in Germany or Sweden? how many countries are in between which are at peace and accept (real) refugees? how come that when I llived in Western Australia in 2012,we had AFRICANS coming in boats to OZ? how many fucking miles do these people "flee"? non argument right there,but show "mother with kids" emoji pictures to take people emootionally hostage..

I have a different picture for you: a 8 year old German boy,pushed with his mother unprovoked in front of a train...he died,his mother was able to safe herself...guy is a "refugee" from Eritrea....give me your thoughts on that!

I can't post the link yet,but I will,don't worry

“They had thought they were being taken to a shelter where they could live, look for work and go to school.

Blows my mind that these illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers think that simply being a poor person is reason enough to 'migrate' to the USA.

Id love to ask them what organization gave them the idea that all they had to do was 'migrate' to the USA to find work.

The maj were not running to the US , they were fleeing their country. Just like US people try to flee the ghettos in the US. At the least we can treat them decent.
You sleezy scummy people! since when do people flee through DOZENS of safe countries,just to get to the one,they really like? tell me! how come we have "refugees" from South Africa in Germany or Sweden? how many countries are in between which are at peace and accept (real) refugees? how come that when I llived in Western Australia in 2012,we had AFRICANS coming in boats to OZ? how many fucking miles do these people "flee"? non argument right there,but show "mother with kids" emoji pictures to take people emootionally hostage..

I have a different picture for you: a 8 year old German boy,pushed with his mother unprovoked in front of a train...he died,his mother was able to safe herself...guy is a "refugee" from Eritrea....give me your thoughts on that!

---------------------------------- i saw the info link but thanks for your posted thoughts . Still , post the link if you have it Lincoln .

a wise man once said, "whatever you do the least of these, you did to me" the Christian God.
Live by what you spout. The Christian agenda has been spent out. People like you would be the first ones begging for your life or take others for survival.

Are you a Christian, why do you not obey your Christian God? Why doesn't tramp?

Because of the separation of Church and State. We are bound by secular laws.

---------------------------------- i saw the info link but thanks for your posted thoughts . Still , post the link if you have it Lincoln .
I have the link alright,but since I am a new member,I can't post links for the first two days.
It was published quite broadly but a lot of the left turd outlets will not disclose the identity of the perpetrator

Man ‘who pushed boy, 8, under train’ was used in campaign to promote integration

google for the above line,it will come up.
The guys name is Habte Araya and he is not black but Arab-African

In Stuttgart was a German man killed by a muslim "refugee" with a sword two days ago in the open street.Pulled from his car.Victim was from Kazakhstan,the perpetrator from Syria

Man is hacked to death with a samurai sword 'by his Syrian migrant ex-flatmate' in a Stuttgart street as hysterical witnesses scream in vain at the attacker to stop

Mail online

Forum List

Back