NOT SO Shocking moment ICE agents smash a car window & drag undocumented immigrant onto street...

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Video shows the moment U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers were filmed breaking a father's car window and dragging him out of the vehicle while his family sat horrified inside.

Florencio Millan-Vazquez, 32, was driving with his two children and their mother when ICE officers boxed in his vehicle in Kansas City on Monday.

Facebook Live video filmed by Cheyenne Hoyt shows the moment ICE officials approach Millan-Vazquez's vehicle and claim that they have a warrant for his arrest.

But the father refused to get out of the vehicle as the officers failed to show him paper proof of the warrant.

Footage shows an officer take a small device and blast the driver's side window. Officers then unlock the car and drag Millan-Vazquez out of the vehicle so that they can make the arrest.

The couple's children can be heard in the background crying and sharing that they were scared and wanted to see their father.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I ♥ ICE!!

He’s hardly any kind of sob story: local news state he’s here illegally; been deported twice and yet made his way back and this time, refused to submit to lawful orders to surrender to officials.
I also believe he was committing other crimes (naturally, not the sweet story of “good folks just trying to support their families”) so homeland security had every right to pick him up, warrant or no warrant.

These folks sure learn about “their rights” really quick, don’t they.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!
Get 'em, boyos.

36jnl1.jpg

Really not a horrible move in their part as he could have used the time to create a hostage situation had they not moved fast.

Really not a horrible move in their part as he could have used the time to create a hostage situation had they not moved fast.

His poor hysterical illegal children and wife can go along and comfort him all the way back to shithole land. He should have complied! Some liberal Shit house lawyer probably told him he didn't need to comply with Immigration Agents. And that they needed a warrant. OOOPS!

good job , if he is 'mexican' the mexican authorities have a cheese sandwich waiting for him for when he arrives in 'mexico'

The style of articles in British papers really highlights the level of sheer pussy that has creeped into British society. They have truly gone full fag.
Kinda highlights why their country is turning into a third world cesspool .

Video shows the moment U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers were filmed breaking a father's car window and dragging him out of the vehicle while his family sat horrified inside.

Florencio Millan-Vazquez, 32, was driving with his two children and their mother when ICE officers boxed in his vehicle in Kansas City on Monday.

Facebook Live video filmed by Cheyenne Hoyt shows the moment ICE officials approach Millan-Vazquez's vehicle and claim that they have a warrant for his arrest.

But the father refused to get out of the vehicle as the officers failed to show him paper proof of the warrant.

Footage shows an officer take a small device and blast the driver's side window. Officers then unlock the car and drag Millan-Vazquez out of the vehicle so that they can make the arrest.

The couple's children can be heard in the background crying and sharing that they were scared and wanted to see their father.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailymail.co.uk ...

I ♥ ICE!!

He’s hardly any kind of sob story: local news state he’s here illegally; been deported twice and yet made his way back and this time, refused to submit to lawful orders to surrender to officials.
I also believe he was committing other crimes (naturally, not the sweet story of “good folks just trying to support their families”) so homeland security had every right to pick him up, warrant or no warrant.

These folks sure learn about “their rights” really quick, don’t they.

Now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about!
Get 'em, boyos.

36jnl1.jpg

FAKE NEWS,,,
no such thing as an undocumented immigrant,,,to be an immigrant means you have been documented,,

they are illegal aliens,,,ie criminals,,

Forum List

Back