Migrants sent back by US dumped in Mexico’s Monterrey....YEAH, 'GO TRUMP, GO!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The bus carrying dozens of Central Americans from the Texas border arrived in this northern Mexican city late at night and pulled up next to the station. Men and women disembarked with children in their arms or staggering sleepily by their sides, looked around fearfully and wondered what to do.

(Excerpt) Read more at apnews.com ...

“They had thought they were being taken to a shelter where they could live, look for work and go to school. Instead they found themselves in a bustling metropolis of over 4 million, dropped off on a street across from sleazy nightclubs and cabarets with signs advertising for “dancers.””

Well now, isn’t that a shame! Tough $hit Amigos, you dug the hole you’re in. Maybe you should consider giving Mexico a break and go clear back where you came from? You should be charged somewhere with child abuse for dragging your kids through all of this.

a wise man once said, "whatever you do the least of these, you did to me" the Christian God.

“They had thought they were being taken to a shelter where they could live, look for work and go to school.

Blows my mind that these illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers think that simply being a poor person is reason enough to 'migrate' to the USA.

Id love to ask them what organization gave them the idea that all they had to do was 'migrate' to the USA to find work.

“They had thought they were being taken to a shelter where they could live, look for work and go to school.

Blows my mind that these illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers think that simply being a poor person is reason enough to 'migrate' to the USA.

Id love to ask them what organization gave them the idea that all they had to do was 'migrate' to the USA to find work.

The maj were not running to the US , they were fleeing their country. Just like US people try to flee the ghettos in the US. At the least we can treat them decent.

a wise man once said, "whatever you do the least of these, you did to me" the Christian God.
Live by what you spout. The Christian agenda has been spent out. People like you would be the first ones begging for your life or take others for survival.

Using babies as human shields is despicable. That's the Democratic way and it's all for illegal votes. Viva Trump.

Live by what you spout. The Christian agenda has been spent out. People like you would be the first ones begging for your life or take others for survival.

Are you a Christian, why do you not obey your Christian God? Why doesn't tramp?

Using babies as human shields is despicable. That's the Democratic way and it's all for illegal votes. Viva Trump.

So I think you said you are a Christian, why do you not obey your Christian God? That is their children.

So I think you said you are a Christian, why do you not obey your Christian God? That is their children.

Speaking for myself: I do. Not as well as I should, that I can say honestly. But I do. From every paycheck is deducted an amount to a program that feeds hungry children in my community, many of whom are from ILLEGAL families. Not only that I have worked for this program for YEARS.

That does NOT mean I have to endorse my government having open borders. Feeding hungry children in my community, whether they are illegal or not, and endorsing OPEN BORDERS are not the same.

I'm sure you will not be able to understand this.

You don't believe in God, Jackboots. So run along now

They certainly do not, and work against his will at every step.......
But these pit snakes like Penelope sure will USE his name to be deceiving and treacherous, all week long and twice on Sunday.

If it's not the work of pure evil, I'm not sure what it is.

You claim you don't believe so why be such a hypocrite and try to use the Bible to justify your crap?

It is up to their country to make sure they are safe and secure. If their own country is unwilling to do that they had better get to work changing it.

Our country has plenty of poor people of its own to take care of and our people come first; not some law breakers who think they can buy an illegal entry into the country.

Are you a Christian, why do you not obey your Christian God?

So I think you said you are a Christian, why do you not obey your Christian God?

Dfvkph6WsAA_s_z.jpg

Actually, I don't object to the motive.....as long as they get in line, as I did.

Motives matter

The message has been sent out by Democrats that American taxpayers are ready to give every person on Earth a free ride. Just show up.

That undermines the intent of granting Asylum to those who really need it and those following the law.

An indefinitely and impossibly long line also undermines the process.

Actually, I don't object to the motive.....as long as they get in line, as I did.

Actually that's kind of true, but the facts matter. Being poor isn't a legal reason for refugee/asylum claims. "Going to find work" is by far not a reason to 'migrate'

The message has been sent out by Democrats that American taxpayers are ready to give every person on Earth a free ride. Just show up.

Thats another thing, it gives anyone south of the border a special privilege over other places on earth because for the most part you can't even get on an airplane without a valid US visa, yet if you can illegally jump the border then 'claim asylum' when you're caught? Apparently to the Democrats youre good and we should spend billions to care for you.

Actually that's kind of true, but the facts matter. Being poor isn't a legal reason for refugee/asylum claims. "Going to find work" is by far not a reason to 'migrate'

Thats another thing, it gives anyone south of the border a special privilege over other places on earth because for the most part you can't even get on an airplane without a valid US visa, yet if you can illegally jump the border then 'claim asylum' when you're caught? Apparently to the Democrats youre good and we should spend billions to care for you.

I said noting about asylum....I said immigrants of every sort need to get in the line......and be prepared to assimilate.

kn062518dAPR20180626014528.jpg

The maj were not running to the US , they were fleeing their country. Just like US people try to flee the ghettos in the US. At the least we can treat them decent.
Even YOU don't believe that LIE....The party of INFANTICIDE and their FREE SHIT is driving it.....Even LEGAL IMMIGRANTS AGREE WITH TRUMP!

Thou misbegotten rampallian apple-john!

EPZ02ez.jpg

Are you a Christian, why do you not obey your Christian God? Why doesn't tramp?
------------------------------ because the USA is governed by SECULAR Law Penny . -------- course you know that Penny .

Forum List

Back