Migrants assimilating

weeeeeee-back-over-the-border-you-go-16079497.png

Well, these migrants have learned from the loony left and are assimilating.

I guess you missed the fact that the protest is against Title 42, and that they are protesting in MEXICO, not America. How is that "assimilation" if they haven't even made it into this country yet?

BTW...................for those who don't know, Title 42 is the policy that kept asylum seekers at the border in Mexico, and wouldn't let them into the US because of worries about spreading the pandemic.

America is the early retirement system for third worlders.
Come to America and you will never have to work again.

Yup. Bring your drugs, child sex slaves, and illegal guns and live happily ever after on the American taxpayer's dime.

More hyperbolic bullshit that isn't true, used to somehow illustrate a point that doesn't exist.

God damn I miss trump. We wouldn't be in this mess if he was around in a official capacity.

God damn I miss trump. We wouldn't be in this mess if he was around in a official capacity.

We'd probably be in an even deeper mess if he was still around. How much of that "big beautiful wall" did Trump manage to get built again? That was one of his main campaign promises to get elected, and he failed miserably at it.

More hyperbolic bullshit that isn't true, used to somehow illustrate a point that doesn't exist.
I wasn't aware that you're at the border tracking all the activity and KNOW for a certainty that nobody is smuggling guns, drugs, or humans. Got it. Thanks for your expertise.

Not to mention the trash they leave for someone else to clean up:

Arizona
th.jpg

$116 billion annually is not hyperbolic

We'd probably be in an even deeper mess if he was still around. How much of that "big beautiful wall" did Trump manage to get built again? That was one of his main campaign promises to get elected, and he failed miserably at it.
The Pychocrats defunded the wall because they need more poor uneducated voters

Migrants or Muzzies it’s American Citizens that are supposed to adjust and accept them when the reverse is the actual reality.

You won’t but show tge stats of on the dole versus paying social security income
I know the stats, a mere 40% pay in.
Food stamps are something you should desire to get off of instead of feeling proud that you are getting over.

Food stamps are something you should desire to get off of instead of feeling proud that you are getting over.

Forum List

Back