Might Trump's change of policy to illegal immigrant children be aimed Mueller's report?

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Even those of us who would rather see anyone but Trump as potus, have to admit the tv huckster is a master at manipulating his base. He may give Huey Long a run for his money. Tail Gunner Joe was pretty much a one hit wonder.

But three days ago there were the beginnings of Trump ramping up his attacks on Mueller and the FBI. Could this just be a bone to his base? Given the pathetic attempts by his administration and the fucking liars like Protectionist here .... it's just blatant falsehoods on an issue that they really like .... lock up illegal immigrants in cages.

Even those of us who would rather see anyone but Trump as potus, have to admit the tv huckster is a master at manipulating his base. He may give Huey Long a run for his money. Tail Gunner Joe was pretty much a one hit wonder.

But three days ago there were the beginnings of Trump ramping up his attacks on Mueller and the FBI. Could this just be a bone to his base? Given the pathetic attempts by his administration and the fucking liars like Protectionist here .... it's just blatant falsehoods on an issue that they really like .... lock up illegal immigrants in cages.
There is probably some truth to that, but I think what his base likes is locking brown people in cages regardless of whether they are legal or not.

what change?

A better question would be is the new found outrage about the poor children the latest attack from the left because the Muller investigation is tanking? The hookers 15 minutes are up? The left doesn't care about the poor immigrant children.

A better question would be is the new found outrage about the poor children the latest attack from the left because the Muller investigation is tanking? The hookers 15 minutes are up? The left doesn't care about the poor immigrant children.
that and, trump was successful at the summit

A jail cell is a cage.
Are you against putting a drunken driver in a "cage" as well? I mean, thats a misdemeanor too..

There is probably some truth to that, but I think what his base likes is locking brown people in cages regardless of whether they are legal or not.
how old is that talking point parrot?

Mueller is a bad man...he is not the saint he is thought to be....he is angry at Trump...he hates Trump and he should have recused himself from lead prosecutor in the Russian matter...
We all... including Trump have the right to defend ourselves....Trump does not have the luxury of seeing the charges against him....Mueller can go on forever I guess....so I for one am happy to see Trump tear down Mueller...Mueller has destroyed lives of innocent people before and will do it to Trump and his associates....he needs to be exposed....
Go get him Mr. President.....he has had it coming for years....

Just because it's oft repeated doesn't mean it's a talking point.

It's true after all.

A jail cell is a cage.
Are you against putting a drunken driver in a "cage" as well? I mean, thats a misdemeanor too..
I AM against putting the children of a drunk driver in a cage. You?

A jail cell is a cage.

Wrong. It depends on the circumstances of the DUI. If a person was killed or seriously injured because of the DUI, it can be convicted as a felony.

Is a DUI/DWI a Felony Offense?

Generally, it's possible to be convicted of a DUI as a misdemeanor or a felony. A standard first offense is almost always going to be a misdemeanor. But a DUI offender who kills or seriously injures another person is typically looking at felony charges—even if it's the person's first offense. (Read more about criminal charges for DUI-related killings.)

Having prior DUI convictions can also elevate a DUI to a felony. In some states, first and second DUI offenses are misdemeanors but a third or subsequent conviction is a felony. (Learn about how long a prior DUI conviction stays on your record.)

There are also states that make a DUI a felony if the driver had a particularly high blood alcohol concentration (BAC) or was transporting children while driving under the influence.

i notice you don't question the truth of it, trumpling

A jail cell is a cage.

you run into a lot of 4 year old drunken drivers, do you?

A jail cell is a cage.

Wrong. It depends on the circumstances of the DUI. If a person was killed or seriously injured because of the DUI, it can be convicted as a felony.

Is a DUI/DWI a Felony Offense?

Generally, it's possible to be convicted of a DUI as a misdemeanor or a felony. A standard first offense is almost always going to be a misdemeanor. But a DUI offender who kills or seriously injures another person is typically looking at felony charges—even if it's the person's first offense. (Read more about criminal charges for DUI-related killings.)

Having prior DUI convictions can also elevate a DUI to a felony. In some states, first and second DUI offenses are misdemeanors but a third or subsequent conviction is a felony. (Learn about how long a prior DUI conviction stays on your record.)

There are also states that make a DUI a felony if the driver had a particularly high blood alcohol concentration (BAC) or was transporting children while driving under the influence.
:lol:

A jail cell is a cage.

He said illegal immigrants, not 4 year olds.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

A jail cell is a cage.

ok

how are you with throwing kids in cages?

The truth of what? I asked you for a price difference. You failed

The truth of what? I asked you for a price difference. You failed

check your meds- you didn't ask me for shit, trumpling

A jail cell is a cage.

ok

how are you with throwing kids in cages?
Idk what else we could do about it, honestly.
Do you have any ideas?

Might Trump's change of policy to illegal immigrant children be aimed Mueller's report?

sure it could -

I think its being used to add justification for his wall ..

his argument;

If we had a wall families wouldn't be getting separated ..

stay tuned

Forum List

Back