Identifying your political motives...Don’t be embarrassed.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
We all know that most Americans vote / debate on personal interests.
Do we have any reason to believe the posters on this board would be any different in this regard?
If you champion for more welfare are you taxpayer dependent yourself?
If you hate the wealthy are you envious and poor?
If you advocate for open borders are you an anchor baby yourself?
If you think gender is a choice and pole puffing is cool are you LGBTQ yourself?

My personal favorite: If you defend a person's freedom of speech, does it mean that you agree with them?

That’s kind of a spin.
Defending constitutional rights should be a given for any good American.
This isn’t really about constitutionality...I’m gonna guess you knew that though?

Last edited:
I grew up poor and witnessed first hand how the Democratic party tried to keep me poor. It dawned on me the only way to escape the Dem party plantations was to earn money faster than Dem's could raise my taxes and confiscate it. So I left them in the dust, now I'm in the top 3% of earners. I look back at the millions of Americans still stuck on the Dem party plantations and THAT fuels my political motives.

I live on a budget and have no debt other than a credit card that gets paid in full monthly, politically speaking that makes me pissed off on seeing how the government handles our money. .

I live on a budget and have no debt other than a credit card that gets paid in full monthly, politically speaking that makes me pissed off on seeing how the government handles our money. .

Outstanding post :eusa_clap: Government wastes billions and acts like its no big deal. A government report said government wasted nearly $400 billion in 2016 alone.

I am a libertarian, a patriotic American, and a "truther" on the two great frauds of our time, Global (non) Warming and the "War on (exclusively anti-Israel) "Terror""

My personal favorite: If you defend a person's freedom of speech, does it mean that you agree with them?

That’s kind of a spin.
This isn’t really about constitutionality...I’m gonna guess you knew that though?
Mac constantly has to find some strawman that he hates about the right to keep himself from realizing that Democrats just suck at everything and nothing Republicans do is anywhere near as terrible.

That’s kind of a spin.
Mac constantly has to find some strawman that he hates about the right to keep himself from realizing that Democrats just suck at everything and nothing Republicans do is anywhere near as terrible.
Funny, I was talking about shit I get from the Regressive Left, particularly when I bring up what's happening on our college campuses.

I love it.

Outstanding post :eusa_clap: Government wastes billions and acts like its no big deal. A government report said government wasted nearly $400 billion in 2016 alone.
This is my biggest bipartisan bitch with our professional political class in Washington. We generally only hear talk about the hundreds of billions of waste, fraud, etc. during election run-ups but once the post election dust settles it disappears. You seldom hear anyone talk about it much less actually uncover and correct any of it. Nope, it’s business as usual until its needed again as a campaign talking point.

This is my biggest bipartisan bitch with our professional political class in Washington. We generally only hear talk about the hundreds of billions of waste, fraud, etc. during election run-ups but once the post election dust settles it disappears. You seldom hear anyone talk about it much less actually uncover and correct any of it. Nope, it’s business as usual until its needed again as a campaign talking point.

That's 10% of the federal budget anyone in the private sector would have been fired for a fraction of that incompetence.

Funny, I was talking about shit I get from the Regressive Left, particularly when I bring up what's happening on our college campuses.

I love it.
That‘s the thing Mac, you’re voting with the “regressive Left” that hates that free speech you proclaim to covet.

Forum List

Back