Illinois Obama 61% McCain 32%
Indiana Obama 51% McCain 41%
Iowa Obama 52% McCain 39%
Michigan Obama 58% McCain 36%
Minnesota Obama 57% McCain 38%
Ohio Obama 53% McCain 41%
Pennsylvania Obama 52% McCain 41%
Wisconsin Obama 53% McCain 40%

Every other poll in the country doesn't show anything close to this. I'm not sure how accurate this is. Margin of error of 4.2 is pretty big. Even with that, Obama would have 48.9 - 43.1 in Indiana of all places.

I'll take this poll for entertainment purposes only.

Big Ten Battleground Poll

Illinois Obama 61% McCain 32%
Indiana Obama 51% McCain 41%
Iowa Obama 52% McCain 39%
Michigan Obama 58% McCain 36%
Minnesota Obama 57% McCain 38%
Ohio Obama 53% McCain 41%
Pennsylvania Obama 52% McCain 41%
Wisconsin Obama 53% McCain 40%

Every other poll in the country doesn't show anything close to this. I'm not sure how accurate this is. Margin of error of 4.2 is pretty big. Even with that, Obama would have 48.9 - 43.1 in Indiana of all places.

I'll take this poll for entertainment purposes only.

He is here right now as I type this!

If he takes Indiana, that will be a BIG deal. This state is redder than Sarah Palin's $50,000 Ball Gown.

Agreed, from an old hoosier!

I notice that it was a university run poll, they say the landlines were representative of the electorate but I suspect some sort of bias - the numbers are too big.

Agreed, from an old hoosier!

I notice that it was a university run poll, they say the landlines were representative of the electorate but I suspect some sort of bias - the numbers are too big.

The local news is showing the crowd in downtown Indy, it's overflowing into the streets! He's getting ready to speak, then head to Hawaii after he's done.

I just found out that this Big Ten poll is the Quinnipiac poll! That is among one of the most well respected and legendary polls. Every single media source, whether right or left has always used Quinnipiac as a source for public polling. If they are showing an Obama +12 win in Ohio, that is some AMAZING news for Obama.

What has to happen is that Democrats NEED to turn out for this election. No one was excited about Kerry, we all know that... but you guys have GOT to be excited about Obama. Turn out in droves... brave the freezing cold temperatures! VOTE!

Forum List

Back