Middle East in 2015

So, Turkey only buys military arms?

Israel, on the other hand, is one of the world's largest military exporters.

Can't your allah invent a new missile defense system like the Israelis have?

Nuclear deterrence is a component of NATO’s collective defense principle. That psychology stems from Soviet times. There are 91 nuclear bombs in Turkey under nuclear-sharing agreement of NATO.

Not that we would need NATO to handle a solely conventional war in the region now that the Soviets are gone and there is cooperative peace with the Russians. Russia is Turkey's biggest foreign trade partner.

There is no one shooting any missiles into Turkey.

Last edited:
Nuclear deterrence is a component of NATO’s collective defense principle. That psychology stems from Soviet times. There are 91 nuclear bombs in Turkey under nuclear-sharing agreement of NATO.

Not that we would need NATO to handle a solely conventional war in the region now that the Soviets are gone and there is cooperative peace with the Russians. Russia is Turkey's biggest foreign trade partner.

There is no one shooting any missiles into Turkey.

Who would want to attack Turkey? Your shitty country has no assets. You think Turkey is the new great caliphate? LOL

Who would want to attack Turkey? Your shitty country has no assets. You think Turkey is the new great caliphate? LOL

Turkey controls the region's fresh water-sources.
Leaving everything aside, that's enough of assets relevant to this region.

You're reaching so hard, you're going to hurt yourself :lol:

Turkey has no oil. Thus, Turkey is worthless.

I have to agree, but Turkey has far more value than simply its water resources.

Do you see a Turkish move to Islamic fundamentalism?

He's not going to answer you. He'll just keep throwing up his info, Maybe he's part of the propaganda arm of the Turkish military.

That has been happening since AKP came to power in '02. Turkey is going downhill, like the rest of the Islamic world.

40891.jpg

He's not going to answer you. He'll just keep throwing up his info, Maybe he's part of the propaganda arm of the Turkish military.

That's too bad. I thought there might be a Turkish response from one who actually knows Turkey.

But if ekrem doesn't want to share, that's fine. There are others who do know as well.

That has been happening since AKP came to power in '02. Turkey is going downhill, like the rest of the Islamic world.

I know what is happening from an external view, but what I was asking was ekrem's own personal view.

I think that, thru history we have seen that every regional power or even the smallest country always play an important role is all about diplomacy.

census.gov/ipc/www/idb/country.php
israel is like a splinter in a a well nourish muslim world, that sooner or later israel, israel might thribe but with muslims help like they did during muslim rule.
like it has during its whole ancient history.

we can go back and read all the modern wars that israel has suffer, and its importan asset has been its people. now thats what israel is lacking, theres no longer enough jews in europe or russia or even america to go and try to have a reenergised israel like it did before its finding.

studying that link that I set up.
during a seperation of births and deaths, in other words natural increase. we can see that
in the year 2010
new inhabitants.
1. egypt 1,623,000
2. libya 137,000
3. algeria 417,000
4. saudia arabia 414,000
5. jordan 156,000
6. turkey 947,000
7. syria 461,000
8. iran 968,000
9. iraq 727,000
10. oman 61,000
11. lebanon 35,000
and I could go on and on with the muslims that are multyplingin europe, the ones in eurosia, the ones in indonesia, china, pakistan, afghanistan.

and israel only has a natural increase of 103,000 inhabitant and we can assume that only 76% are jewish births. (more like 78,289)

so were talking about 6,000,000 new muslims in a proximity of israels 78,000

you do the math....
isral proudness came from americas, and europes intellectual superioty.

now its going to have to be more humble and diplomatic (which to an extent they have been)
but they woke their country lead by imperialist.

That's too bad. I thought there might be a Turkish response from one who actually knows Turkey.

But if ekrem doesn't want to share, that's fine. There are others who do know as well.

I know what is happening from an external view, but what I was asking was ekrem's own personal view.
He can't think beyond the narrow world view of government inspired propaganda, you will try forever and find nothing, if you go to Turkey you will discover that no one wants to tell the truth and no one wants to listen, that is unless you go and speak to those persecuted by the Turkish government. :eusa_eh:

Stick to buying Kebabs, it's honestly not worth the effort.

Last edited:

Do you know about what's happening from an internal view, such as the govt arrest of high-ranking Turkish military officials on trumped up charges and the govt harrassing the Liberal media critical of Erdogan with billions of dollars in fines?

How about the loss of an impartial judicial system with AKP installing their own judges?

Turkey’s trade with GCC members has soared in the last few years.
(...)
Turkey’s exports to Kuwait rose 172 percent, those to Qatar rose 203 percent, and those to the United Arab Emirates increased 210 percent.
For the first time, the United Arab Emirates edged out Germany as the top export destination for Turkish goods.
http://www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/2009/RAND_MG899.pdf

Turkey’s trade with GCC members has soared in the last few years.
(...)
Turkey’s exports to Kuwait rose 172 percent, those to Qatar rose 203 percent, and those to the United Arab Emirates increased 210 percent.
For the first time, the United Arab Emirates edged out Germany as the top export destination for Turkish goods.
http://www.rand.org/pubs/monographs/2009/RAND_MG899.pdf

Turkey's main alliances are with failed, rogue shitholes Iran, Syria and Sudan, which is engaged in the ongoing genocide in Darfur.

Turkey is doooooomed. Allah is dead.

Turkish TV conquering Arab world
Video from CNN

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Soaps such as Gumus (Noor in Arabic) and Cry of a Stone are not particularly successful in Turkey itself.
But in Damascus, Cairo and Riyadh, 80 million people can tune in for a single episode.
Read more: CBC News - Television - Turkish soaps find fans in Arab world

(...)
Quite simply, the Arab world is taking to these soap operas like a duck to water.
The final episode of the most famous one -- broadcast on MBC TV -- called Gumus (or Noor as it's known in Arabic), pulled in 80 million viewers from Morocco to Palestine.
(...)
Leave it to Turkish soap operas to conquer hearts and mindsin the Arab world by Nadia Bilbassy Charters | The Middle East Channel

Forum List

Back