Mid-July 2015: fewest job claims since November 1973

We have not had a rapid recovery. However, that does not mean positive signs don't exist. To blindly dismiss them out of misguided partisan hackery is stupid.

Regardless of how you paint it or spin this crap the economy remains flat, furthermore if developed countries ceased from manipulating short term rates you could be experiencing a deflationary environment.

That is some fine horseshit. You got some major links to back that one up?
Actually, Staidhup is correct. Without the Fed printing trillions of dollars, we would have experienced a seriously deflationary economic environment as a result of the Bush crash.

Yes, I said Bush crash. Since Obama is being blamed for the current mess, Bush gets the blame for the crash which got us into the mess.

i swear what self-deluding losers left-wingers are

can you even begin to list what you blame bush for crashing the economy on that democrats didnt REPEATEDLY VOTE FOR, and not only vote FOR while Bush was in office, but vote for no matter If Dems were the majority OR the minority Party. and not only voted FOR those bush policies while he was in office; BUT CONTINUED NEARLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LONG AFTER BUSH WAS GONE???

The Right is recycling all the identical arguments the Left made during the Bush Administration. Whenever there was any good economic news, you could absolutely depend on the Left bringing up the plunging Labor Force Participation rate. Yes, it began plunging long before Obama came along, kids.

You could also count on the Left saying any new jobs created were low paying McJobs.

And you could count on them pointing out the low economic growth.

How does it feel to be regurgitating Left wing talking points, rubes?

Regardless of how you paint it or spin this crap the economy remains flat, furthermore if developed countries ceased from manipulating short term rates you could be experiencing a deflationary environment.

Actually, Staidhup is correct. Without the Fed printing trillions of dollars, we would have experienced a seriously deflationary economic environment as a result of the Bush crash.

Yes, I said Bush crash. Since Obama is being blamed for the current mess, Bush gets the blame for the crash which got us into the mess.

can you even begin to list what you blame bush for crashing the economy on that democrats didnt REPEATEDLY VOTE FOR, and not only vote FOR while Bush was in office, but vote for no matter If Dems were the majority OR the minority Party. and not only voted FOR those bush policies while he was in office; BUT CONTINUED NEARLY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM LONG AFTER BUSH WAS GONE???
U mad, bro?

The Right is recycling all the identical arguments the Left made during the Bush Administration. Whenever there was any good economic news, you could absolutely depend on the Left bringing up the plunging Labor Force Participation rate. Yes, it began plunging long before Obama came along, kids.

You could also count on the Left saying any new jobs created were low paying McJobs.

I will take a slow but sure recovery over a yo-yo diet recovery any day.

U mad, bro?

Yeah, he mad. He now on iggy.

It's been anything but sure.

We are still on the cliff's edge.

We have not had a rapid recovery. However, that does not mean positive signs don't exist. To blindly dismiss them out of misguided partisan hackery is stupid.

Bingo.

yawn

TRANSLATING LEFT-WING BULLSHIT into reality isnt blindly dismissing anything

about 5 RED STATES are responsible for like 85% of the "obama" recovery, and much of that is from things the Left fiercely opposes

libs are losers who lie to themselves

U mad, bro?

Yeah, he mad. He now on iggy.

i knew you idiots couldnt hang with real facts
is that all you got?

It's been anything but sure.

We are still on the cliff's edge.

True, a catastrophe could knock everything all to hell.

lol libs are intellectual cowards

what did bush do that crashed the economy?
what did democrats even ATTEMPT to do in the last two years so stop any foreseen crash?

Actually Bush wasn't alone in this crash thing bud, time to hit the books and really research the events that preceded and laid the foundation for the crash. Do so with an unbiased approach and you will see the events that made the crash unavoidable. Bubbles are not created without a solid extreme risk tolerant speculative foundation sprinkled with political and special interests to satisfy ones desire.
As for the current administration, he had all the answers back when he ran for office, plus a majority in both houses for two years, all we have received over the past six years are excuses and that it was baby Bush's fault, coupled with a poorly written health care bill, more debt, fewer jobs, decline in economic growth.... and the beat goes on.

Ahhh, the famous "shadow stats index", which no one can prove.
Try again, this time with talent.
Ah the famous BLS stats which everybody knows is cooked.

Lets see which stats should I trust?:

Government that lies about everything even when they DON'T NEED to lie.
or,
Independent website run by a person who has been writing about Government stats since the 80's.

Hmmm.....

Forum List

Back