Mid East - Locke

Do you truly believe in what our country is trying to do in the middle east?
Please specify what you think our country is trying to do in the Middle East.
I have left that information free of sight to encourage widely diverse thoughts on what our country is actually doing in the middle east. Don't get me wrong I to have my beliefs but this thread was made for an open discussion to everybody that reads it. Please feel free to post whatever you wish on the topic.

I have left that information free of sight to encourage widely diverse thoughts on what our country is actually doing in the middle east. Don't get me wrong I to have my beliefs but this thread was made for an open discussion to everybody that reads it. Please feel free to post whatever you wish on the topic.
Thanks, but no thanks. I'll wait until you actually state an opinion.

Kaibai.

Thanks, but no thanks. I'll wait until you actually state an opinion.

Kaibai.
That is your choice and frankly I don't care. You must be waiting for someone else to take the first step so that their foot gets blown off in the minefield while you seem to be fine just because you waited. At this point I have to assume you are afraid to post what your opinion is due to being judged on a forum website.

As of now I respect your decision and ask no more from you.

I think we're headed deeper into the quagmire of Afghanistan.

I think no good comes of it, unless you think that supporting a Narco-government that doesn't have the support of the people is a good idea.

Meanwhile I think, thanks to the fact that we're in Afghanistan, we continue to make the average Abdul Baggadonuts hate everything that America stands for

So if we want the rest of the vcivilized world to know that we support the heroin trade and if we want a billion Islamic people to hate us, I guess we're doing a pretty good job.

Oh yeah, one more thing...I forgot to mention that we're pissing away money and the lives of our service personnel to accomplish this ongoing foreign policy disaster.

Last edited:

And we must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent or omniscient - that we are only six percent of the world's population - that we cannot impose our will upon the other ninety-four percent of mankind - that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity - and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.”
President John F. Kennedy

Forum List

Back