Microsoft to Buy Nuclear Fusion Power From Helion

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Private U.S. nuclear fusion company Helion Energy will provide Microsoft with electricity in about five years, the companies said Wednesday, in the first such deal for the power source that fuels the sun but has been elusive on Earth.

It will be interesting to see how the climate cabal responds to fusion power. They don't like clean nuclear power. They don't like clean natural gas power. They use climate change as a means to redistribute power and wealth. Not sure how fusion power fits in yet.

Just more leftwing hypocrisy in action. I happen to think nuclear energy is the best option for clean energy, but I'm nearly shocked that left-leaning Microsoft agrees.

Private U.S. nuclear fusion company Helion Energy will provide Microsoft with electricity in about five years, the companies said Wednesday, in the first such deal for the power source that fuels the sun but has been elusive on Earth.
Gee, all they have to do now is invent fusion power.

I've been hearing "fusion power is just around the corner" for decades.

It will be interesting to see how the climate cabal responds to fusion power. They don't like clean nuclear power. They don't like clean natural gas power. They use climate change as a means to redistribute power and wealth. Not sure how fusion power fits in yet.

Natural gas power is not clean. It is just less dirty than coal power.

Gee, all they have to do now is invent fusion power.

I've been hearing "fusion power is just around the corner" for decades.

Natural gas power is not clean. It is just less dirty than coal power.
Natural gas combustion is ridiculously clean, producing primarily CO2 and water.

Natural gas combustion is ridiculously clean, producing primarily CO2 and water.
CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Did you not know this?

Like I said. Natural gas power is not clean. It is just less dirty than coal.

CO2 is a greenhouse gas. Did you not know this?

Like I said. Natural gas power is not clean. It is just less dirty than coal.
I know you believe that CO2 causes warming. It doesn't. Nothing unclean about it at all.

Forum List

Back