Mick Foley deletes Twitter after Musk takeover, has muscular, neurological, & skeletal damage: paying steep price for all these things I did in career

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I'm still a Mick Foley fan. But I am just shocked that we now live in a world where everyone can't have an opinion. Not just politics, anything. We live in a world where people think if you don't believe everything just like they do, you should be deleted. Incredible sad.

Get well!

Nothing says "I'm a tough guy" quite like deleting your social media so you don't have to see opinions you don't like.

What a progpuss.

Didn't you come on here last year & say you thought all of us pure bloods should be forced to take the clot shots?
But now everybody is entitled to an opinion?
:rolleyes:

1667088843175.png

Foley decided to delete- no one made him and no one is taking his ability to voice an opinion away.

It seems twitter may be more fairly run now than it was before. We shall see.

I thought better of him.

But I am just shocked that we now live in a world where everyone can't have an opinion. Not just politics, anything. We live in a world where people think if you don't believe everything just like they do, you should be deleted. Incredible sad.
You are an incredibly ignorant person. You think this is all about different opinions.

So he deleted his Twitter account. Nobody knows if it was because of Musk taking it over or not.

From the OP's article....................

WWE Hall Of Famer Mick Foley has deleted/deactivated his Twitter account. There was no reason given but it could be related to Elon Musk's acquisition of the social media network.

It simply states he deleted his account, and didn't give a reason. Was it because of the Musk takeover? All the author of the article has is pure conjecture.

Forum List

Back