Michio Kaku: God Created the Universe

`
4679516_f520.jpg

`

abu afak

What for heavens sake do you call "funny" in my words about the close proximity between natural science and the Christian faith? And what kind of argument is this at all?

Last edited:
abu afak

What for heavens sake do you call "funny" in my words about the close proximity between natural science and the Christian faith? And what kind of argument is this at all?
You post insane/Incoherent gibrish, you need to be in an institution.

EDIT: and they All have WACKY Youtubes.
This board needs a 'Crazy' rule.
`

Last edited:
Noahs ark was made from laymen -
And Hogwarts was made by magicians.

But the magicians of Hogwarts made not the rainbow and did not put it in heaven as a sign of the covenant of god with all human beings and all animals of planet Earth. No one forces you to be a Christian but every child understands the story of Noahs Ark. If you do not understand it then perhaps because you are not able any longer to think like an Einstein ... ah sorry: like a child. But there's a danger: Jesus said who is not able to be like a child is not able to reach heaven. So as a Christian I would suggest to you: Try to find this form to think again. Try to find all the wonders all around and try to explain them. And perhaps sometimes your daddy in heaven knows a little more a little better. It's never wrong to ask god for help. Don't be frustrated if your thoughts and words alone are sometimes wrong too. There's absolutely no need to think everyone, who is a Christian, is an idiot.

Last edited:
abu afak

You post insane/Incoherent gibrish, you need to be in an institution.

EDIT: and they All have WACKY Youtubes.
This board needs a 'Crazy' rule.
`

Good grieve. Alcohol? Drugs? What do you kow about natural science? What about the real history of natural science? What about philosophy and mathematics? Are you under influence of a criminal organisation like scientology? Why for heavens sake do you say such a nonsense?

Last edited:
Kaku’s conclusion is pretty is clear.

“The final solution resolution could be that God is a mathematician,” says Kaku. “The mind of God, we believe, is cosmic music. The music of strings resonating through 11-dimensional hyperspace.”

“To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.”

World-Famous Scientist: God Created the Universe

String Theory Co-Founder: Sub-Atomic Particles Are Evidence the Universe Was Created

It goes without saying. However you view religion, the very definition of "God" is the supreme original creator of all that is. I like Kaku, he's a smart guy. Something had to create the universe; I like Kaku's idea of God's mind being the music of the cosmic multiverse.

Abu afak

Your idiotic anti-opinion, anti-belief and not-knowledge in combination with your anti-communication and unability to express yourselve in a positive emotional and rational way shows to me: You trust in the wrong self-verification of alcohol, drugs and the self-brainwashing pseudo-communication of a closed ideological system. That's a very serios problem, because you will lose the rest of your life, if you don't start to fight for independence from your self-made slavery. Please do never forget: You are important for Jesus, the Christ. He loves you.

Last edited:
So why do you call the Christian religion a "foolishing utter nonsense" but not so the belief in atheism?
Because default atheism is not a belief. Atheists simply don't accept a belief in gods. Thanks for asking!

Last edited:
Maybe there are gods...and unicorns, and fairies...but I am quite sure Michio Kaku does not know if there are or not.

Michio Kaku Clears up God Discovery

OCTOBER 16TH, 2017
P.K. FRENCH

Several months ago there was a flurry of headlines claiming that Michio Kaku had proven the existence of God. In this exclusive interview with the famous physicist, Kaku elaborates on what happened.

I&T Today: You recently made a lot of headlines with your discoveries regarding the possible existence of a higher intelligence. Could you explain what you found?

Michio Kaku: There is a website that quoted me incorrectly. That’s one of the drawbacks of being in a public sphere: sometimes you get quoted incorrectly. And the reference I saw said that I said that you can prove the existence of God. My point of view is different. My own point of view is that you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God.

Science is based on what is testable, reproducible, and falsifiable. That’s called science. However, there are certain things that are not testable, not reproducible, and not falsifiable. And that would include the existence of God.

For example, look at reincarnation. If somebody at a cocktail party says that they are Cleopatra or Julius Caesar, how do you disprove that? How do you falsify that? Well, you ask some simple question and they get it wrong. Then you say, “Ha! I falsified your statement.” And they say, “No, the history books are wrong…How do I know the history books are wrong? Because I am Cleopatra. I am Julius Caesar.”

At that point, the conversation is over....​
`

Shouldn't AGW be "testable, reproducible, and falsifiable"?
Universe or planetary things of Great time-and-scale like Astronomy (and Macro-Evolution) are Not necessarily reproducible.
We can test it in other ways however, and we have.

You're too Stupid to debate me, and I won't humor for another 10 pages like some others will.
You lose again.
bye
Lab just reproduced evidence of Hawkins radiation.

LOL.

You stupid fucks refuse to show what happens to the temperature when you control for 120PPM additional CO2. (Hint: nothing happens to temperature)

OCTOBER 16TH, 2017
P.K. FRENCH

Several months ago there was a flurry of headlines claiming that Michio Kaku had proven the existence of God. In this exclusive interview with the famous physicist, Kaku elaborates on what happened.

I&T Today: You recently made a lot of headlines with your discoveries regarding the possible existence of a higher intelligence. Could you explain what you found?

Michio Kaku: There is a website that quoted me incorrectly. That’s one of the drawbacks of being in a public sphere: sometimes you get quoted incorrectly. And the reference I saw said that I said that you can prove the existence of God. My point of view is different. My own point of view is that you can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God.

Science is based on what is testable, reproducible, and falsifiable. That’s called science. However, there are certain things that are not testable, not reproducible, and not falsifiable. And that would include the existence of God.

For example, look at reincarnation. If somebody at a cocktail party says that they are Cleopatra or Julius Caesar, how do you disprove that? How do you falsify that? Well, you ask some simple question and they get it wrong. Then you say, “Ha! I falsified your statement.” And they say, “No, the history books are wrong…How do I know the history books are wrong? Because I am Cleopatra. I am Julius Caesar.”

`

Universe or planetary things of Great time-and-scale like Astronomy (and Macro-Evolution) are Not necessarily reproducible.

You're too Stupid to debate me, and I won't humor for another 10 pages like some others will.
You lose again.
bye

LOL.

You stupid fucks refuse to show what happens to the temperature when you control for 120PPM additional CO2. (Hint: nothing happens to temperature)
We can simply look at the climate and see that....

OCTOBER 16TH, 2017
P.K. FRENCH

`

You lose again.
bye

LOL.

That's not science.

OCTOBER 16TH, 2017
P.K. FRENCH

`

You lose again.
bye

LOL.

That's not science.
Gotcha. I know when I want an opinion of what is science and what isn't, I run to the first uneducated, ignorant, conspiracy-gobbling slob I can find on USMB. Thanks!

Maybe there are gods...and unicorns, and fairies...but I am quite sure Michio Kaku does not know if there are or not.

The quality of this "argument" is only a little better than the quality of the nonsense abu afak and others are doing. I stop it now to discuss here. I guess you are satisfied with your level of "knowledge" in which I am only able to see an ideological indoctrination, which starts always again on a deepest level and never reaches any higher level or anything what's really new. By the way: "God" and "gods" are totally different expressions, which have nearly nothing to do with each other. The god of god is god. Tell me how it is possible that not only nothing exists. Why is not only nothing all around?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back