MICHIGAN: Trans Muslim Woman Demands Ex-Boyfriend Return His Balls That He Has Been Keeping In His Fridge

you can't put anything past these weirdos.
Yep. Did you notice how monkeypox(which I advocate to be renamed "Pridepox", but I digress)disappeared once reports of children & pets being infected started coming out? All of a sudden...no more pridepox stories. Very peculiar, dont ya think?

Maybe in a jar to remember bygone days.....
Maybe he gave his ex his balls to keep kind of like a promise ring ...or one of those necklaces that has two halves for the man & woman to wear..then when you put them together...you get a full heart.

I don't know, this is some Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs type of shit going on here.

"A Michigan trans Muslim woman is suing her former boyfriend to retrieve her balls that are sitting in his refrigerator.

Brianna Kingsley says William Wojciechowski is holding her testicles and won’t let them go.

She wants her balls back."

Welcome to the United Twilight Zones Of The Jerry Springer Show, folks!
We need a new little icon or emoticon for reactions. We need one that asks: “WTF?”

"A Michigan trans Muslim woman is suing her former boyfriend to retrieve her balls that are sitting in his refrigerator.

Brianna Kingsley says William Wojciechowski is holding her testicles and won’t let them go.

She wants her balls back."

Welcome to the United Twilight Zones Of The Jerry Springer Show, folks!

Whaaatttt????
1633399165853.png

Forum List

Back