Michigan GOP faces 'imminent default' on credit line, ex-budget committee member says

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Michigan Republican Party has been a competitive organization for a long time. Until this year, the Republicans controlled the state legislature for a few decades and had success electing several governors and other statewide officers. It only took a short time of MAGA taking control to leave it in shambles.

The Michigan Republican Party has been a competitive organization for a long time. Until this year, the Republicans controlled the state legislature for a few decades and had success electing several governors and other statewide officers. It only took a short time of MAGA taking control to leave it in shambles.

Actually, I thought it was the Gestapo Governor and her flying monkeys that ruined Michigan, not the GOP.

Maybe they should hire Hunter and James Biden as financial consultants.

I thought I posted that in this thread once before. Must be imagining things

Another anti-Republican thread by a person pretending to be an Independent.

MAGA did not take control. Nothing in your article states MAGA took control

Kristina Karamo, who leads the Michigan GOP, was not endorsed by Trump, Matt DePerno was the Trump endorsed candidate.

Sorry, taz, but you failed on this one, MAGA is not losing in Michigan, the GOP establishment is.
Check that....Karamo is an "election denier"....The establishment hacks at the national party and BigDonor inc.™
are withholding funding.

Last edited:
MAGA did not take control. Nothing in your article states MAGA took control

Kristina Karamo, who leads the Michigan GOP, was not endorsed by Trump, Matt DePerno was the Trump endorsed candidate.

Sorry, taz, but you failed on this one, MAGA is not losing in Michigan, the GOP establishment is.

Karamo is a far right MAGA and an election denier. Yes, they did take control. Sorry, but you failed to deflect.

Karamo is a far right MAGA and an election denier. Yes, they did take control. Sorry, but you failed to deflect.
This is what the encyclopedia for University of Phoenix (wiki) students thinks is an academic entry on her.

1699636966351.png

Pathetic. Beyond pathetic.

So what else is new

You're avoiding the topic and engaging in an ad hominem, so yes, it's a deflection. Learn what the term means.
I am well aware of the term but you are the one that has commented on being an Independent. I am a true Independent as I have no allegiance to either major party. You tend to only bash the Republican party which shows what your real political leanings are.

Last edited:

The quality of Republican leadership in Michigan has been laughable.

Our Republican governors were a joke

I am well aware of the term but you are the one that has commented on being an Independent. I am a true Independent as I have no allegience to either major party. You tend to only bash the Republican party which shows what your real political leanings are.
Yep.

Forum List

Back