Michelle Obama wins Grammy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask the triggered trumpers who won that award last year and watch the fun.....

the spoiler is.....Trumpers didn't care about it until the mean ole black lady won it...

the spoiler is.....Trumpers didn't care about it until the mean ole black lady won it...

I don't care now
Ya'll have so few positive role models that look like you, that its not a bad thing to throw one a bone now and then.

I don't care now
Ya'll have so few positive role models that look like you, that its not a bad thing to throw one a bone now and then.
Michelle Obama is a positive role model??

Wow, you are a real communist

As usual scrape the bottom of the barrel looking for some negative over some petty thing, while Rome burns?

I don't care now
by the way....you care enough to be on this post.....

2017-08-19 11.23.17.jpg

Just wait until she wins an award for being first male first lady.

She can place the Grammy next to Barack's Nobel peace Prize! Its not the color of the skin, its the content of character here.

The unsuccessful, angry white guy jealousy is STRONG in this thread.
Its about earning something for hard work. Not being giving it. Believe it or not there are many people who have to do it.
If your daughter earned a law degree from Princeton, married a man who would later become a 2 term president -- and she herself write a best selling book and then win a grammy award...

Would you tell your daughter she had it given to her?

Or would it be different because she isn't black??

Because this is the person who won that same award last year
z90image.jpg

And I don't recall a single person saying he shouldn't have won it because he is white -- or that the award was given to him just for being white...

in fact, you dic suckers didnt even know he won it because nobody triggers you morons like the black woman does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back