Michelle Obama is a man

It is actually a tranny. The shoulders are to wide for a female.

Joan Rivers was right calling the First Lady... I mean First Man...... a man...

Then she wound up dead

-Geaux

hqdefault.jpg

I know Michelle has a male human skeletal frame, a male supraorbital arch but I didn't know she is actually a man. That would make Obama gay technically.

Can you show us a picture of her arch and not one that has been photoshopped .

This woman might be a man also, look at the deep set eyes.

BBJIrPZ.img

Ennie minee mini mo......which one of these white mops, is donalds gold diggin ho?
melania-425x350.jpg

I know Michelle has a male human skeletal frame, a male supraorbital arch but I didn't know she is actually a man. That would make Obama gay technically.

BBJIrPZ.img

Now be fair. She is a woman, and she is hot. Most figure she's been blowing Trump for quite a while, but she's still hot.

BBJIrPZ.img

Now be fair. She is a woman, and she is hot. Most figure she's been blowing Trump for quite a while, but she's still hot.

Being a female I would say she is pretty. Men would find her hot , and maybe lesbians.

BBJIrPZ.img

Being a female I would say she is pretty. Men would find her hot , and maybe lesbians.

He wouldn't have kept her around so long if he wasn't hitting it.

Forum List

Back