Michelle Obama is a man

I know Michelle has a male human skeletal frame, a male supraorbital arch but I didn't know she is actually a man. That would make Obama gay technically.

Can you show us a picture of her arch and not one that has been photoshopped .

This woman might be a man also, look at the deep set eyes.

BBJIrPZ.img

Now be fair. She is a woman, and she is hot. Most figure she's been blowing Trump for quite a while, but she's still hot.

Being a female I would say she is pretty. Men would find her hot , and maybe lesbians.

He wouldn't have kept her around so long if he wasn't hitting it.

We would of heard rumors, and I don't think she'd lower herself to such a pitiful state.

Love how the trumpanzees can't quit the Former President and the Former First Lady.

They have nothing else. It must be hard for them to walk away from so many years of rhetoric, especially when they have nothing to replace it.

I don't think that picture is real, because if she were a man, and I'm not saying she's not, why would she allow herself to be exposed like that? Also many videos of Obama saying things are clipped so you don't hear the words that led up to what the post is trying to convey. I despise him but I can see subterfuge when it's obvious. People always clip videos and edit pictures to make someone look bad. We don't have to with Obama, he did enough.

I don't think that picture is real, because if she were a man, and I'm not saying she's not, why would she allow herself to be exposed like that? Also many videos of Obama saying things are clipped so you don't hear the words that led up to what the post is trying to convey. I despise him but I can see subterfuge when it's obvious. People always clip videos and edit pictures to make someone look bad. We don't have to with Obama, he did enough.
df83f56d4158_sf_9.jpg

Forum List

Back