Michele Bachmann's son joins AmeriCorp

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, Michelle had said how much she disapproved of AmeriCorp. :cuckoo:

Jon Tevlin: Bachmann's wayward son up and joins AmeriCorps | StarTribune.com

"[It's] under the guise of quote, volunteerism, but it's not volunteers at all," she said on the Sue Jeffers radio show in April. "It's paying people to do work on behalf of government. There are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people get trained in the philosophy the government puts forward and then they have to go work in these politically correct forums.

"As a parent, I would have a very, very difficult time seeing my children do this."

You've probably guessed by now that Bachmann's son, Harrison Bachmann, recently joined Teach for America (TFA), one of the programs under the AmeriCorps umbrella.

Oh my, Michelle had said how much she disapproved of AmeriCorp. :cuckoo:

Jon Tevlin: Bachmann's wayward son up and joins AmeriCorps | StarTribune.com

"[It's] under the guise of quote, volunteerism, but it's not volunteers at all," she said on the Sue Jeffers radio show in April. "It's paying people to do work on behalf of government. There are provisions for what I would call re-education camps for young people, where young people get trained in the philosophy the government puts forward and then they have to go work in these politically correct forums.

"As a parent, I would have a very, very difficult time seeing my children do this."

You've probably guessed by now that Bachmann's son, Harrison Bachmann, recently joined Teach for America (TFA), one of the programs under the AmeriCorps umbrella.

Good for him. TFA is a wonderful program and a great way for a young man to serve his country and community.

Michelle Bachman is nuts.

She told people in her district not to answer the census. If the people in her district don't answer the census, they will lose their congressional district, and she won't have a seat in Congress.

What a genius!

Forum List

Back