Michele Bachmann; More Crazy, Every DAY!

Mr. Shaman have you ever actually read the Mark Twain quote in your sig?

It's the definition of every post you make. All the font sizes, colors and bloviating bs makes your posts very loud and obnoxious.

That's why 95% of this board has him on ignore. The beauty of it is, since we almost all have him on ignore, he's essentially blogging with himself.

We all figure he's probably 16 or so.

I'm new here. Could you point me in the direction of that feature? I'm using my EVO to navigate the site here so its a bit overwhelming.

On the top USMB menu Bar

Quick Links > Edit your Details and then on the left, select "Edit Ignore List"

You'll thank yourself, I promise.

Michelle Bachmann said yesterday that the Tea Party is not just the rightwing of the Republican Party.

Someone should ask her a couple questions, such as,

1. Name the Tea Party candidates she supports that aren't in the Republican party.

2. Name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates she supports, or for that matter name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates/office holders period.

3. Name all the Tea Party people of consequence who do NOT fit the description of the traditional rightwing of the GOP.

Why should go out of her way to disprove your delusions? What is the point? Come on man, stick to the "she's too stoopid" narrative. At least we get a kick out of that one.

:lol:

In other words you got nothing; she's full of shit.

There are no such people. The Tea Party is the same old Right Wing of the GOP we've been subjected to for decades.

Michele Bachmann is nothing more than the Pat Robertson of 2011.

At least she'll have an excuse (now), for having LOST her elected-office!

QUESTION: I might be putting the cart before the horse here, but assuming the Republicans win the House back this next cycle, how do you feel about the chances for a little oversight and a little accountability now that the Republicans would have the subpoena power? How aggressive do you think?

BACHMANN: Well I think that’s all we should do. I think all we should do is issue subpoenas and have one hearing after another and expose all the nonsense that has gone on.

Congresswoman_Michele_Bachmann.jpg

The misery of the k00ks continues...............

They are left with taking pot shots at the GOP candidates from the nether-regions of the internet. As if anybody cared.

The fact is..........the k00ks are going fuccking nuts. Why? Because even the liberal media is now embracing Bachmann:lol::D:funnyface: They are no dummies.........they see "ratings" in promoting this woman for the next 18 months, particularly after a stellar performance in the debate the other night. Hyper k00ks like Shaman are off the hook. Watch this asshole..........he's gonna be posting up volumes of Bachmann stuff in the coming months. Because tea party heavies like Bachmann have the progressive fringe shit staining their shorts as we speak.

Here's a Bachmann crazy you probably hadn't heard of.

In the late nineties, one of her big causes was opposition to 'school to work' programs. Those are basically your vocational training programs that many public school districts include in their curriculums,

you know, where they actually teach kids a trade, something like welding, or cosmetology, or nursing, or carpentry, automotive repair, etc.

Michelle Bachmann OPPOSES having those programs in schools. THAT is genuine real life consequential idiocy.

Michele Bachmann - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mr. Shaman have you ever actually read the Mark Twain quote in your sig?

It's the definition of every post you make. All the font sizes, colors and bloviating bs makes your posts very loud and obnoxious.
Hell...I've never claimed to be a Patriot; never felt a need to. When it comes to that happy-horseshit (needing to feel aligned to some herd, mob, whatever...), I've been more a fan o' Marx: "I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members."

As-long-as I can successfully quash any-and-all bullshit-factoids (that guide others' lives), I'm a happy-camper!!!

241.png

In the late nineties, one of her big causes was opposition to 'school to work' programs. Those are basically your vocational training programs that many public school districts include in their curriculums,

you know, where they actually teach kids a trade, something like welding, or cosmetology, or nursing, or carpentry, automotive repair, etc.

Michelle Bachmann OPPOSES having those programs in schools. THAT is genuine real life consequential idiocy.

s0n.........like most of the k00ks on this forum, you have the political IQ of a small soap dish. Buckle up your chinstrap............this woman is going to be in your face every night for the next 18 months if you stay up 24/7 every day posting up the hate threads. Dollar to 1,000 stale donuts.

Bachmann brings good ratings as does Sarah Palin no matter the millions of daily internet hate posts by the mental case hyper-progressives. After Monday night.........she'll be a nightmare for every progressive k00k out there.

Last edited:
Michelle Bachmann said yesterday that the Tea Party is not just the rightwing of the Republican Party.

1. Name the Tea Party candidates she supports that aren't in the Republican party.

2. Name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates she supports, or for that matter name the pro-choice Tea Party candidates/office holders period.

3. Name all the Tea Party people of consequence who do NOT fit the description of the traditional rightwing of the GOP.

Why should go out of her way to disprove your delusions? What is the point? Come on man, stick to the "she's too stoopid" narrative. At least we get a kick out of that one.

There are no such people. The Tea Party is the same old Right Wing of the GOP we've been subjected to for decades.

Ahhhh.. oh Fizzy one.... what you miss is that there are pro-abortion Republicans just as there are pro-life Democrats, so that is kinda silly. Also you may not have noticed, but there is a divide among the traditional GOP and the Tea Party, and not to mention, there are some traditional (non whackaloon) Dems in the Tea Party. And as for the "description of the traditional " GOP, that is purely subjective; you and I would no doubt have completely different descriptions.

Last edited:

I don't think you have to worry-about anyone surpassing....

He's a little-more cold-hearted....shakin'-down ignorant-people who are convinced he hands-out Free Passes thru the Pearly Gates.

Bachmann seems a little-more driven; OCD-style. You'd think...with all the foster-care buck$ she generates, she'd put a little-more effort into being a parent.

WHOOPS!!!!

Bachmann and her husband own a Christian counseling practice in Stillwater, Minnesota."

Never Mind...

Ahhhh.. oh Fizzy one.... what you miss is that there are pro-abortion Republicans just as there are pro-life Democrats, so that is kinda silly. Also you may not have noticed, but there is a divide among the traditional GOP and the Tea Party, and not to mention, there are some traditional (non whackaloon) Dems in the Tea Party. And as for the "description of the traditional " GOP, that is purely subjective; you and I would no doubt have completely different descriptions.

So name some.

s0n.........like most of the k00ks on this forum, you have the political IQ of a small soap dish. Buckle up your chinstrap............this woman is going to be in your face every night for the next 18 months if you stay up 24/7 every day posting up the hate threads. Dollar to 1,000 stale donuts.

Bachmann brings good ratings as does Sarah Palin no matter the millions of daily internet hate posts by the mental case hyper-progressives. After Monday night.........she'll be a nightmare for every progressive k00k out there.

I'll bet you 5,000 dollars she isn't elected president, and I'll put the money with a neutral party if you will.

All I can say about Michelle Bachmann is that she would never carry her home state. I guarantee it.
We Minnesotans, know all about her, we have been exposed to her craziness for years and years.
There are many more strong conservative women who aren't nuts, who just happen to have ordinary looks. I just can understand the far right's obsession with nuts jobs. Personally, I think if Bachmann and Palin weren't so attractive, they wouldn't of been ever heard of and they wouldn't be where they are today.

yeah, they got to be butt ugly like Pelosi and Shrillary for you all to take them serous I guess..

All I can say about Michelle Bachmann is that she would never carry her home state. I guarantee it.
We Minnesotans, know all about her, we have been exposed to her craziness for years and years.
There are many more strong conservative women who aren't nuts, who just happen to have ordinary looks. I just can understand the far right's obsession with nuts jobs. Personally, I think if Bachmann and Palin weren't so attractive, they wouldn't of been ever heard of and they wouldn't be where they are today.

yeah, they got to be butt ugly like Pelosi and Shrillary for you all to take them serous I guess..

Libs are deathly afraid of intelligent women.. who also happen to be attractive. No doubt that makes them flaccid more than anything else.

Last edited:
Here's hoping and praying for Perry/Bachmann or Palin/Bachmann or Bachmann/Cain.

Please..any one of this combos would be sweet.

Libs are deathly afraid of intelligent women..

Ah, yes.....

520.gif

LOL!!!!

493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif
493.gif

LOL!!!!

Forum List

Back