Michael Steele isn't sure what kind of Health Insurance he has

Modbert

Daydream Believer
Sep 2, 2008
Think Progress » Michael Steele isn’t sure what kind of health insurance he has.

Earlier today, The Plum Line’s Greg Sargent noted that RNC Chairman Michael Steele, who is doing everything he can to stop health care reform, went three years without health insurance and once told his kids not to “break anything” because they didn’t have coverage

What a fucking hypocrite, doesn't matter to him now since he has insurance.

CNN: What type of health insurance do you have? Do you get that through the RNC?

STEELE: Yup, through my employer.

CNN: What company is it?

STEELE: Uhh. BlueCross BlueShield, I believe. Or maybe not.

His employer, the RNC. So Republicans, this is who you have leading you through "the valley of darkness", and that is going to bring the party back to it's former glory? :lol:

Michael Steele isn't sure what kind of Health Insurance he has

It would surprise me if Michael Steele knew what day of the week it is. He's a complete moron. Too bad he's a Republican. Maybe he will go over to the Democrat side too. I'll help him move his office.

I would think a lot of people don't know, that is the problem when someone else is paying the premiums,one gets complacent. BTW, Steele is a complete joke,imho.

I would think a lot of people don't know, that is the problem when someone else is paying the premiums,one gets complacent. BTW, Steele is a complete joke,imho.

That sums up two things, the problem with HC in this country and the Republican Party.

1.) People don't even know who their provider is or what kind of HI they have. So when it comes to the HC debate, you can bet ignorance will be running rampant as it has.

2.) The Republican Party picked this man to be their leader. I'm just gonna say it was ironic that the RNC picked Michael Steele to be the leader after Obama got elected. :eusa_whistle:

That sums up two things, the problem with HC in this country and the Republican Party.

1.) People don't even know who their provider is or what kind of HI they have. So when it comes to the HC debate, you can bet ignorance will be running rampant as it has.

2.) The Republican Party picked this man to be their leader. I'm just gonna say it was ironic that the RNC picked Michael Steele to be the leader after Obama got elected. :eusa_whistle:

What kind of HC system do you support? Bear in mind,government already delivers the majority of it.:eusa_angel:

Think Progress » Michael Steele isn’t sure what kind of health insurance he has.

Earlier today, The Plum Line’s Greg Sargent noted that RNC Chairman Michael Steele, who is doing everything he can to stop health care reform, went three years without health insurance and once told his kids not to “break anything” because they didn’t have coverage

CNN: What type of health insurance do you have? Do you get that through the RNC?

His employer, the RNC. So Republicans, this is who you have leading you through "the valley of darkness", and that is going to bring the party back to it's former glory? :lol:

How is he a hypocrite? The fact he didn't have it and now does doesn't make him one. The fact he told his kids to not break anything doesn't make him one.

Now, if when he didn't have it he whined and sniveled for the Obama lama to provide him some at the expense of others ... THEN he would be a hypocrite. But I don't see that there.

desperation is your friend ......

Forum List

Back