Michael Moore sends Iran leader a direct message let me and millions of Americans remove Trump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Far-left documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has begged the Iranian regime not to respond with violence to the drone strike that killed the country’s terror chief Major General Qasem Soleimani, promising that he and millions of Americans will get rid of President Donald Trump at the ballot box in November.

Michael Moore Sends Iran Leader a Direct Message: Let Me and Millions of Americans Remove Trump
-------------------------------------

This fat pig is nothing more than a virtual signaling dumb ass who gathers up the leftist idiots dumb enough to listen to this fat dumb moron.

I hope that repulsive hog gets an extra dose of global warming and is melted to a toxic puddle of goo.

Far-left documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has begged the Iranian regime not to respond with violence to the drone strike that killed the country’s terror chief Major General Qasem Soleimani, promising that he and millions of Americans will get rid of President Donald Trump at the ballot box in November.

Michael Moore Sends Iran Leader a Direct Message: Let Me and Millions of Americans Remove Trump

This fat pig is nothing more than a virtual signaling dumb ass who gathers up the leftist idiots dumb enough to listen to this fat dumb moron.
Moore IS an idiot, politically. And TDS is mighty strong in him. Pitiful.

There's a 80 million dollar price on trump's head now.

Looks like we'll have to activate Chuck Norris and send him to Iran.

This is part of the split in this country in the run up to our own civil war.
Not in my lifetime tipsy. Hopefully not in yours.
It is boiling just under the surface now with an occasional bubble burst.

What do you think is going to happen when Trump easily wins the election? Iran will have their army already here.
Not sure either of those will happen, especially an Iraqi army on American shores. You ever do any reading on their patrol boat navy? Their air force (if you can call it that) is not much better. Why do you think they have to rely on asymmetric warfare? It ain't because of superior, numbers, resources or equipment.

Far-left documentary filmmaker Michael Moore has begged the Iranian regime not to respond with violence to the drone strike that killed the country’s terror chief Major General Qasem Soleimani, promising that he and millions of Americans will get rid of President Donald Trump at the ballot box in November
HA-HAA !!
They Hate Progs Too !!

What happen to America in the past 40 years? If this was 1980 and he said this he would have gotten his ass kicked.. where are people?? Wtf happen to America??

So the dead guy was a bad man, and he needed to go. That's not really the point. It should have been done in a less flamboyant way. What Trump did was equivalent to knocking down a big hornet's nest with a mop, and then having to deal with all the hornets in the nest attacking you. That's not very smart.

Oh please. It was not flamboyant at all. It was a drone with a Hellfire missile. Unobtrusive really. No planes or roaring helicopters. A drone.

This is part of the split in this country in the run up to our own civil war.
Not in my lifetime tipsy. Hopefully not in yours.
It is boiling just under the surface now with an occasional bubble burst.

What do you think is going to happen when Trump easily wins the election? Iran will have their army already here.
Not sure either of those will happen, especially an Iraqi army on American shores. You ever do any reading on their patrol boat navy? Their air force (if you can call it that) is not much better. Why do you think they have to rely on asymmetric warfare? It ain't because of superior, numbers, resources or equipment.
It would be the democrat army. All the enemy democrats need is leadership.

Looks like we'll have to activate Chuck Norris and send him to Iran.
Chuck Norris is an old pussy. He needs help opening the top of his Metemucil, and he has trouble figuring out if his Depends are on backward again.

So the dead guy was a bad man, and he needed to go. That's not really the point. It should have been done in a less flamboyant way. What Trump did was equivalent to knocking down a big hornet's nest with a mop, and then having to deal with all the hornets in the nest attacking you. That's not very smart.
Move out

Forum List

Back