Michael Moore on Trump

Where did I mention Trump in my post? I am glad you thought it was Trump though....

So who just got Covid that called 200,000 people nobodies, John? Cat got your tongue?

Where's that video at, John? I don't care what article you post, a person can claim anything in an article.

NOW I've gone and done it again, John, I've challenged you to back up one of your BULLSHIT claims.

You'll need to get out your book now on clever ducks, dodges and escapes.

Which will it be, John?
  • Some strawman argument?
  • Try to change the subject?
  • Some kind of name-calling?
  • You can't be bothered?
  • Or the old reliable: You are simply so much better edumacated than me to waste your time?

Where did I mention Trump in my post? I am glad you thought it was Trump though....

So who just got Covid that called 200,000 people nobodies, John? Cat got your tongue?

Where's that video at, John? I don't care what article you post, a person can claim anything in an article.

NOW I've gone and done it again, John, I've challenged you to back up one of your BULLSHIT claims.

You'll need to get out you book now on clever ducks, dodges and escapes.

Which will it be, John?
  • Some strawman argument?
  • Try to change the subject?
  • Some kind of name-calling?
  • You can't be bothered?
  • Or the old reliable: You are simply so much better edumacated than me to waste your time?
You mentioned Trump. I posted a link. Can’t you read! I guess you were too lazy to use what is called a finger to press the play button on the embedded video contained in said article.

You May have your reasons for not using your finger. I don’t know. Don’t wanna know.

Moore grew up in a lily-white suburb of Flint called Denison, even though he claims that he grew up in Flint.
He's a fat fuck fake!

You mentioned Trump. I posted a link.

No I didn't, you deluded, hapless fuckwit! YOU mentioned Trump. You claimed he called 200,000 people nobodies, and then I asked you to produce the video clip where we can HEAR him actually saying that!

I see you are going for Option 6: play stupid and talk in circles until I get tired and walk away.

No I didn't, you deluded, hapless fuckwit! YOU mentioned Trump. You claimed he called 200,000 people nobodies, and then I asked you to produce the video clip where we can HEAR him actually saying that!

I see you are going for Option 6: play stupid and talk in circles until I get tired and walk away.

He's not playing.

You mentioned Trump not me. I purposefully made no mention of him.

However, there’s a video in the Vox story! Go to the story and use your aforementioned finger, hit the play button, and you will hear Trump in his own words.

Moore is a fat useless asshole

Don't worry, Sassy, the universe has a sense of humor. Wouldn't it be funny now if Moore got sick with the virus next week?

It would serve him right.
/----/ That's just Mikey trying to be relevant.
forest gump.jpg

However, there’s a video in the Vox story! Go to the story and use your aforementioned finger, hit the play button, and you will hear Trump in his own words.
/----/ Come on man, I found the video.

/----/ Come on man, I found the video.
Give this man a like you stupid bastards

Forum List

Back