Michael Moore: Biden's amazing, he rescued everyone from Afghanistan without a single soldier killed by taliban, um, what about the 13 killed by ISIS?

I briefly doubted 911 truth simply because Michael Moore believed it.

Michael moron is the proverbial broken clock, right twice a day....

he has the gall and the hutzpah to say this with a straight face?!

he has the gall and the hutzpah to say this with a straight face?!

Ah COME ON Michael, get over it, don't you remember when the Taliban came to Texas, they were or buddies back then, they even offered to deliver Bin Laden if we could show them proof that he actually did 9-11, we couldn't, of course! When they decided to charge more for the Unocal pipeline we started to have doubts and when they burned the whole opium production of a year that was too much, we went in... WHO Tim Osman, I Meam Bin Laden? Who's that?
He he he, MICHAEL, SHUT UP, you're overdoing it!

Wow

Just fucking Wow

9780671781705-us.jpg

I don't blame MM for saying totally ridiculous shit because that's what he always does. The real danger to our country comes from the nincompoops who listen to and believe his buffoonery.

I have a little difficulty with that whole Taliban situation, how many Afghans did we kill since 2003, and now if they happened to be angry at us a little and murdered one of ours we would nuke them, their neighbors, wives, children without a single second thought!
I saw a guy on TV yesterday who said that Afghanistan was a great success, we went in to get Bin Laden and we got him! He said that very seriously looking straight at the camera, as if he was not bullshitting the whole world including me.
Anyway, no matter how it happened or who made it happen, we're out and that's all that really matters.

Biden's evacuation still going very well, with the Taliban mercifully cooperating.​

From RT News: Around 200 foreigners, including Americans, fly out of Kabul in first large-scale departure since US ends troop withdrawal​

"God bless the 13 people who died, but this has been amazing"

yes, he said that in the same sentence, no editing!

Forum List

Back