Michael Jackson

It seems that it was triggered by a 12 year old boy, according to Court TV. It will be interesting to see what they find !

Originally posted by SLClemens
It could always be for drugs or fraud. It will be interesting to see what comes of it if it involves a pre-pubescent boy again. What I'd like to know is what parent would possibly let their son near the creep?

He's a scary dude! Further down in the article:

"As the raid was under way, Court TV reported that the warrant was tied to allegations brought by a 12-year-old boy. That could not immediately be confirmed by The Associated Press."

I'm sure there will be confirmation before too long.

What I'd like to know is what parent would possibly let their son near the creep?

This never ceases to amaze me, I would not let my child, if I had one, within a mile of this freak. If my child did get near him and I found out something happened, forget the police, me and my friends "Smith and Wesson" would pay Peter Pan a visit!

Originally posted by eric
This never ceases to amaze me, I would not let my child, if I had one, within a mile of this freak. If my child did get near him and I found out something happened, forget the police, me and my friends "Smith and Wesson" would pay Peter Pan a visit!
You, apparently, aren't money grubbing. I'm amazed at how people who've made poor personal choices then sue for millions. Whether Michael Jackson is or isn't guilty, these people will get millions from him.

I don't know what scares me more, the fact that he might be guilty and people let their kids near him. Or, the fact that he could be innocent and people get millions "blackmailing" him.

I actually had a conversation with my grandparents regarding this very topic just a few hours ago. (Gotta love my 80 year old grandfather "Michael who??"... "Ohh, that guy that was once a black male who is turning into a white woman?")

Being the mother of a 3 year old daughter, I couldnt imagine why ANY parent would let their child, unsupervised, around this guy. It would have to be for monetary gain.

Which leads me to my opinion: if the parents of these children let them around Michael Jackson just as a "get rich quick" scheme, then they should be fully prosecuted and lose their parental rights. ANY person willing to sacrifice the vulnerability and innocence of a child for financial gain should be stripped and whipped in the town square.

ANY person willing to sacrifice the vulnerability and innocence of a child for financial gain should be stripped and whipped in the town square.

Could not agree with you more ! :clap:

Report: Jackson Accused of Molestation

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. - A raid on Michael Jackson (news)'s Neverland Ranch was linked to a child molestation allegation against the pop superstar, a Jackson family attorney said Wednesday

"We know that a search warrant was executed at Neverland Ranch early yesterday morning and that the warrant stated that it was in response to a complaint of a male child, 12 years old, who claims that there was sexual molestation that took place at Neverland Ranch," attorney Brian Oxman, who said he had represented the Jackson family for 14 years, told CBS' "The Early Show."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031119/ap_on_en_mu/michael_jackson

This'll be interesting to see what happens if he's found guilty. We all know celebrities don't go to jail for killing people (OJ, Vince Neil), or for drugs, so let's see if they get in big trouble for kid-diddling.

With his money??? the parents will get a deal and run!!! making millions and who cares what happened to the kid, if anything did happen, they have money!!! It's a shame, but if he did go this, which I happen to think he is fruity enough to do it, let the inmates handle him, he will never do it again!!!! What a freak!

I don't recall the exact circumstances surrounding the previous deal.

But, keep in mind, if the State brings charges the family cannot drop them. One is a civil matter and the other is a criminal matter. The discretion to drop charges rests solely with the District Attorney handling the case.

I think he'll go this time. At least I hope he will.

Did any of you see that interview with him (Dateline? 48 Hours?) a couple months back? I always through that man was strange, and then I actually watched this "interview". He really is a fruit. And I feel just absolutely horrible for his two children. He had his infant daughter's face covered with a thick veil the entire time, rocking her hard enough to give her shaken baby syndrome. Outside, he was too worried about the mob of people to ensure that his son was not being grabbed/crushed/stolen. I think it was the cameraman who actually had to guide Michael's son into the car because Michael was too worried about the fans and autographs.

This guy is one sick individual. Even if he isnt convicted, he needs to be prohibited from being around children for the rest of his life, including his own 2.

I don't recall the exact circumstances surrounding the previous deal.

The State didnt have enough evidence to bring him to trial the last time. There were alleged video tapes (collected with this warrant) that they couldnt find, etc. The charges were basically dropped.

The family of the previous child filed a civil suit against him, which was settled out of court.

The same detective searching Neverland through the last batch of charges was the one serving this warrant, which makes me think this time he's gonna go. For him to stay on this case this long, he wouldnt have issued the warrant unless he had enough evidence.

My prediction: Guilty. Jail Time.

I agree and I hope he spends a great deal of time there. The sad part is that he probably doesn't believe he did anything wrong. People aren't making fun of him when they call him "Peter Pan', this man has stated he thinks he is Peter Pan!

He needs jail time and then some time at a mental facility.

Actually, he has 3 children (remember the one dangled over the hotel balcony?).

Also, although the criminal charges against someone are filed or withdrawn by the state, part of the problem with the original investigation into this, as I understand it, was that the family didn't come straight to the police. They instead filed a civil suit and settled for millions. Thereby tainting whatever chance the prosecutor may have had.

The family in this instance has not [yet] filed suit against Michael Jackson in civil court. All investigations are being conducted by the criminal procedures. That may make a difference this time.

Actually, he has 3 children (remember the one dangled over the hotel balcony?).

Yeah.. the one he dangled over the balcony is the daughter whom he kept heavily veiled during the interview. (the interview was actually taking place inside that hotel room while Jackson was dangling... the reporter followed Michael for a week or so). I thought he had only 2 children (the dangled baby, and a boy about 3ish).

Regardless, I think they've been working secretively on this since the first set of allegations. I think they probaby would have built a pretty strong case to even consider applying for the warrants (arrest and search). If they werent rock solid, Michael Jackson would turn around and sue the hell out of them for harassment and such, and I think the detectives know this.

I dont care how much money he has... I think they have him nailed this time.

If there's good evidence I just hope it's very clear evidence and that the DA and police don't screw it up like they did OJ. Then I hope he dies an old man in prison. If there's a pattern of molestation, he's had plenty of time to cut his losses and stay clear of underage boys.

I also hope they address the issue of complicity. It's not as though Jackson was hiding in the bushes of the local playground. These "parties" were organized and arranged by some very good agents who got a lot of kids to his place. And what about the parents? I can't help but wonder if some of these lawsuits aren't really cases of attempts at multi-million dollar child prostitution.

Forum List

Back