Michael Jackson

Originally posted by SLClemens
Then I hope he dies an old man in prison. If there's a pattern of molestation, he's had plenty of time to cut his losses and stay clear of underage boys.

Excellent! :clap:

He's obviously got a disease that only punishment is going to cure.

lil - I thought i was the only one that watched that interview, your right, a real fruitcake!!!!! Boy, just listening to him out on his shopping trip too made me sick!!! and your right, his children is more what I feel sorry for. I saw the news last night when I got in from work, appears he might surrender today! Another OJ out hiding and will then be arrested. And yet, you see all those people who support him around his house! sick!

One thing I didnt realize that I want to post just 'in all fairness'.

I couldnt believe why any parent would even let their child near Neverland, after all the previous allegations, unless they were out for money.

Apparently, Neverland has an amusement park that is a bit popular. A woman called a local radio show where I live and said that she had her children out there, that the majority of the kids going around Neverland's amusement park do not even see Michael Jackson. Apparently, its just an unlucky few who are invited into the actual Neverland ranch.

Just wanted to clear that one up. I guess there's a difference between a parent allowing a child to go to an amusement park, and a parent allowing their child to be alone, unsupervised, with Michael Jackson. (However, as a parent, I wouldn't even pay admission for my child to get into the amusement park to benefit someone who has multiple charges of child molestation under their belt).

It was a concert that Michael Jackson put on there with the kids! yes, with all that and IF the parents are there, that would be different, but after seeing the news last night, and seeing how this case has turned into an OJ case with Jackson on the run and possibly giving himself up today, that there has me wondering! why not face the charges and prove yourself? running does not justice for yourself, makes people believe your guilty. His spokesman claimed that the allegations are all FALSE and will be proven, but if so, why run???

I just heard on the radio that the boy who is accusing Jackson of molestation has cancer. He went through a foundation that grants wishes to terminally ill patients. Apparently he gave him sleeping pills as well. Of course this is premature, but if it turns out to be true they should give him the death penalty.

I just heard on the radio that the boy who is accusing Jackson of molestation has cancer. He went through a foundation that grants wishes to terminally ill patients. Apparently he gave him sleeping pills as well. Of course this is premature, but if it turns out to be true they should give him the death penalty.

I heard that this morning too Jim. The kid has/had cancer and Michael Jackson used sleeping pills AND wine.

Death penalty hell... they need to cut off his penis and beat him to death with it.

AND..............the slime gave himself in! handcuffed and all!!!:clap: :clap:

I must say.... LMFAO @ his mug shot. Only 2 plastic surgeries? Yeah, and I still wear the same size I did in junior high.

And what the hell is it with this Mark Geragos (sp) character? Does he only defend people who hurt kids? Too bad the snipers are on trial as well, maybe they could have taken one last pot shot his way.

I thought I was the only one that laughed my ass off at this! hehehehe!!!!

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
One thing I didnt realize that I want to post just 'in all fairness'.

I couldnt believe why any parent would even let their child near Neverland, after all the previous allegations, unless they were out for money.

Apparently, Neverland has an amusement park that is a bit popular. A woman called a local radio show where I live and said that she had her children out there, that the majority of the kids going around Neverland's amusement park do not even see Michael Jackson. Apparently, its just an unlucky few who are invited into the actual Neverland ranch.

Just wanted to clear that one up. I guess there's a difference between a parent allowing a child to go to an amusement park, and a parent allowing their child to be alone, unsupervised, with Michael Jackson. (However, as a parent, I wouldn't even pay admission for my child to get into the amusement park to benefit someone who has multiple charges of child molestation under their belt).
Kudos for being fair, but have these parents never heard of King's Dominion or Six Flaggs...neither one is reputed to be run by child molesters!

Originally posted by janeeng
I thought I was the only one that laughed my ass off at this! hehehehe!!!!

Gosh what a freak! No wonder he has to approach kids from behind ... what would they do seeing a face like that? I wonder if he'll be able to get medical leaves from the slammer for his reconstructive surgeries?

On a more serious note, something reminded me of when Jackson was arrested nine years ago - when he was complaining about his treatment at the hands of police. They made him undress and wanted to see his penis (I guess to see if it matched the kid's identification). He emphasized this as if it was such a travesty that someone (who's not even sexually interested in him anyway) would violate him and his sexual privacy like this. If these allegations can be proven, I just can't help but shake my head at his self-centeredness and total lack of regard for others. It's really almost unmatched.

He seriously is a scary-looking "person". His face doesn't even look like a face anymore, he may as well be wearing a mask.

I agree Clemens! I remember when he was on charges last too! hahha!

I can't help but look at that picture of him and right away think of the Planet of the Apes! sorry, but he does look like Cornelious from the movie! :D

I watched the news after he got out in smiles and the crowd around him supporting him - it amazes me - either way, I am sure we are never going to know the truth, like OJ, in our minds maybe, but another celeberty with BIG money, BIG lawyer, that will only get him off, whether guilty or not!!! A shame, and I am sure this will only happen AGAIN! he will get off and have the little boys come to him again. If you ever watched the interview with him, he talks about how his Dad lashed him "oooh so bad, so bad" and almost tears fly, then he explains why he loves children for this so much. If was a very weird interview, more so because of the fact that his face has been done so much, he could barely move his lips and talking was like listening to my Daughter talk!

Originally posted by janeeng
I agree Clemens! I remember when he was on charges last too! hahha!

I can't help but look at that picture of him and right away think of the Planet of the Apes! sorry, but he does look like Cornelious from the movie! :D

I watched the news after he got out in smiles and the crowd around him supporting him - it amazes me - either way, I am sure we are never going to know the truth, like OJ, in our minds maybe, but another celeberty with BIG money, BIG lawyer, that will only get him off, whether guilty or not!!! A shame, and I am sure this will only happen AGAIN! he will get off and have the little boys come to him again. If you ever watched the interview with him, he talks about how his Dad lashed him "oooh so bad, so bad" and almost tears fly, then he explains why he loves children for this so much. If was a very weird interview, more so because of the fact that his face has been done so much, he could barely move his lips and talking was like listening to my Daughter talk!

"Grotesque charicature of a female alien" was how I heard one person put it last night. Should be interesting to see what State Pen inmates think of him.

Kudos for being fair, but have these parents never heard of King's Dominion or Six Flaggs...neither one is reputed to be run by child molesters

Oh, dont get me wrong, I totally agree with this. I would NEVER take my daughter near the ranch, let alone his bedroom. I havent heard where he slinks around for his victims, if he picks them from the amusement park or elsewhere. Doesnt really matter to me... you touch a kid, you should be punished to the full extent of the law, and then some.

Should be interesting to see what State Pen inmates think of him.

The only bad thing is I heard on Fox last night that California has a separate facility strictly for sexual offenders. Doesnt look like general population inmates will get a chance to get him IF he even spends any time there.

Good God, I think that freak even in a separate facility for sex offenders will get a good ol ass plug!!! I don't think anybody would not, including regular sex offenders, would want him around them!

Good God, I think that freak even in a separate facility for sex offenders will get a good ol ass plug!!!

Good point Janeen. He IS 5'11" / 120 lbs. And with all the plastic surgery, the other pervs wont have to use much imagination to pretend he's a woman.

For sure lil!!! I could only imagine some of the sex acts in there, with his mouth not functioning very well, I think he is going to have some serious problems!!!! :D

For once I truly hope that justice is blind. If she isnt she will be when she takes a look at the freak known as MJ.I am trying to not rush to judgement on him but this is the second time[that we now of] he must not have learned anything the first time around. In a way I hope its all a mistake for the childs sake but if what they say is true he is well on his way to being some 'BUBBAS' bitch in prison. can he get super glue in prison? if he cant whats going to keep his face from falling apart?????

Forum List

Back