Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by eric, Nov 18, 2003.

1. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  2. SLClemens

SLClemens Guest

Ratings:
    +0
  3. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    It seems that it was triggered by a 12 year old boy, according to Court TV. It will be interesting to see what they find !

4. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    He's a scary dude! Further down in the article:

"As the raid was under way, Court TV reported that the warrant was tied to allegations brought by a 12-year-old boy. That could not immediately be confirmed by The Associated Press."

I'm sure there will be confirmation before too long.

5. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    This never ceases to amaze me, I would not let my child, if I had one, within a mile of this freak. If my child did get near him and I found out something happened, forget the police, me and my friends "Smith and Wesson" would pay Peter Pan a visit!

6. MtnBiker

MtnBiker Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +230
    :laugh: That was pretty good Eric.

7. Moi

Moi Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11
    You, apparently, aren't money grubbing. I'm amazed at how people who've made poor personal choices then sue for millions. Whether Michael Jackson is or isn't guilty, these people will get millions from him.

I don't know what scares me more, the fact that he might be guilty and people let their kids near him. Or, the fact that he could be innocent and people get millions "blackmailing" him.

8. lilcountriegal

lilcountriegal Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I actually had a conversation with my grandparents regarding this very topic just a few hours ago. (Gotta love my 80 year old grandfather "Michael who??"... "Ohh, that guy that was once a black male who is turning into a white woman?")

Being the mother of a 3 year old daughter, I couldnt imagine why ANY parent would let their child, unsupervised, around this guy. It would have to be for monetary gain.

Which leads me to my opinion: if the parents of these children let them around Michael Jackson just as a "get rich quick" scheme, then they should be fully prosecuted and lose their parental rights. ANY person willing to sacrifice the vulnerability and innocence of a child for financial gain should be stripped and whipped in the town square.

9. eric

eric Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Could not agree with you more ! :clap:

10. jimnyc

jimnyc ...

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +246
    Report: Jackson Accused of Molestation

LOS OLIVOS, Calif. - A raid on Michael Jackson (news)'s Neverland Ranch was linked to a child molestation allegation against the pop superstar, a Jackson family attorney said Wednesday

"We know that a search warrant was executed at Neverland Ranch early yesterday morning and that the warrant stated that it was in response to a complaint of a male child, 12 years old, who claims that there was sexual molestation that took place at Neverland Ranch," attorney Brian Oxman, who said he had represented the Jackson family for 14 years, told CBS' "The Early Show."

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031119/ap_on_en_mu/michael_jackson