Michael Flynn Loses Appeal. Full Court Rejects Dismissal Recommendation By AG Bill Barr

You embarrass yourself with your use of that word. You also give up the game that you are a fraud by then rooting for a foreign agent to be our head of national security. A very enlightening post all around. It's not often someone exposes themselves so freely and unwittingly as you just have.
Shut up traitor.
The only thing worse would be the president himself telling russian agents top secret information we got from Israel.
One of the things worse was Hillary Clinton getting 30 CIA agents killed or captured in China.

Flynn didn't lose anything he is a political target because he is a friend of Trump and he knows where Bidens bodies are buried.
I bet he wishes someone would have told him that before he committed a felony.
What felony?...and don't run away...if you are going to make that accusation back it up....
Lying to the FBI is a felony.

Surely you knew this.
Martha Stewart.

This case was a no brainer. The two appeals judges that ruled against the Federal Court judge should resign for gross incompetence. Of course a Federal Court judge can reject a plea bargain or require a hearing before a case is dismissed. The outcome of this case was never in doubt.

Flynn didn't lose anything he is a political target because he is a friend of Trump and he knows where Bidens bodies are buried.
I bet he wishes someone would have told him that before he committed a felony.
What felony?...and don't run away...if you are going to make that accusation back it up....
18 USC 1001
The prosecutor dropped the case...due to no evidence...do ya wanna try again.....

Haha, what an embarrassingly stupid article. Damn you are gullible. I am in the wrong business... fooling the whitewing nuts is where the easy money is...

One of the things worse was Hillary Clinton getting 30 CIA agents killed or captured in China.

Did you even read the article DUMBASS.

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012

That was years before Clintons server was supposedly hacked

During 2014, Clinton's server was the target of repeated intrusions originating in Germany, China, and South Korea.

Clinton server hacked 2014, and that caused the deaths of CIA operatives 2010 to 2012?

As I said. DUMBASS..

Did you even read the article DUMBASS.

Hillary’s carelessness and criminal actions may have led to the deaths of 20 CIA operatives in China.

The Chinese government killed or imprisoned 18 to 20 CIA operatives in China from 2010 to 2012

That was years before Clintons server was supposedly hacked

During 2014, Clinton's server was the target of repeated intrusions originating in Germany, China, and South Korea.

Clinton server hacked 2014, and that caused the deaths of CIA operatives 2010 to 2012?

As I said. DUMBASS..
It's mind boggling, isn't it? I mean, I'm sure Angelo can tie his shoes and feed himself. He can probably even drive a car. Then he slurps up this bile? Mind boggling.

The prosecutor dropped the case...due to no evidence...do ya wanna try again.....

Flynn already plead guilty twice. Flynn provided a mountain of evidence of his own guilt.
Which is one of the many reasons that Judge Sullivan wants to question the prosecutor. The dismissal smells to high heaven. The judge may strike the dismissal. I hope he does.

Flynn already plead guilty twice. Flynn provided a mountain of evidence of his own guilt.
Which is one of the many reasons that Judge Sullivan wants to question the prosecutor. The dismissal smells to high heaven. The judge may strike the dismissal. I hope he does.
You have a secondary problem with the DOJ. Were they lying about Flynn before, or are they lying about Flynn now.

If the previous prosecutors lied to the court, why isn't the DOJ prosecuting the previous prosecutors?

Why are the leftist locksteppers so determined to destroy an innocent man as Flynn who served this country with his whole life and fortune?
Flynn may have been the worlds greatest soldier. But he threw it away when he decided to lie to the FBI, over something that wasn't even a crime.

A simple life lesson. Don't lie to the FBI or to a judge.
But he was told it was not an investigation. At that point he wasn't lying to the fbi.

Eat it.

Forum List

Back