Mexico's Obrador attacking Governor Abbott of TX over his new "illegals law"

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Wow... Abbott's new law is just common sense. Yes, I know, there is nothing less common than common sense and this story proves it.

Obrador is accusing Abbott of doing this simply for political reasons, which, guess what political reason predominates, according to him?

Abbott wants to be Vice president!

ha ha....

Who wants that job? I don't think Abbott is after that virtually invisible job... I could be wrong, but I just seriously doubt it. Abbott is just trying to protect his state like any good governor does

(from site)

"...the United Nations declared the U.S.-Mexico border the deadliest land crossing in the world," an Abbott spokesperson said. "If President Biden and President Lopez Obrador truly cared about human life, they would do their jobs and secure the border." [emphasis added]

Well, this looks like one of the few times we can agree with anything the UN says

[Obrador] first targeted Abbott in the summer of 2022 and said that Mexico is "going to ask our countrymen there that they don’t vote for that candidate or party."

ha ha... too funny, you clueless ---

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I guess he doesn't know how much most Americans LOATHE lawlessness and STRANGERS entering our country to do us harm!

Who could have figured that one out???!!!

:rolleyes:

Mexico's Obrador attacking Governor Abbott of TX over his new "illegals law"​

Fuck him, the last time Mexico went toe to toe with Texas they got their asses handed to them and lost everything north and East of Brownsville.

(from site)

"...the United Nations declared the U.S.-Mexico border the deadliest land crossing in the world," an Abbott spokesperson said. "If President Biden and President Lopez Obrador truly cared about human life, they would do their jobs and secure the border." [emphasis added]

Well, this looks like one of the few times we can agree with anything the UN says
He ain't been around muchas.

They belong in South America. There are more than enough countries to disperse these people.

We have already annexed the people, lets annex the land.

We are a fantastic country - think what we could for that area.
Hell, we made Japan a world powerhouse - and they are way over there ---------------------------------------->

Forum List

Back