Mexico will see the Fight of the Century for free

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
In the United States, the cheapest way for boxing fans to watch the Fight of the Century is to purchase a standard definition stream and watch it on their televisions. And if they want to enjoy the fight in high definition, they'll have to spend a little extra cash.

In Mexico, potential buyers won't have that dilemma. They won't have to worry about dropping close to a $100 to watch the long awaited brawl between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao. Because in Mexico, the Fight of the Century will be televised completely free of charge.

Mexico will see the Fight of the Century for free - CBSSports.com

Lucky Citizens of Mexico.

Yo! Check out the ladies in the front row....wonder who paid for their seat...just to be seen with them...

...see how many people in the crowd you can recognize.

The first six rows look to be expensive.

"Fight of the century" my ass. If Mayweather hadn't been ducking like a little wuss for the past ten years, Pacquiao would have kicked his ass. Instead, 'money' hid for a decade until Pac was old enough that Mayweather can dance and run and get a decision. Hardly the fight of the century.

"Fight of the century" my ass. If Mayweather hadn't been ducking like a little wuss for the past ten years, Pacquiao would have kicked his ass. Instead, 'money' hid for a decade until Pac was old enough that Mayweather can dance and run and get a decision. Hardly the fight of the century.

I want Manny to win too, I think Mayweather will though.

Forum List

Back