Mexico has become a Middle Class Country and their Growth is Outpacing the USA!!!

Ahh that big sucking sound, give them another 10 years and they will be complaining about illegal us immigrants taking their jobs and such.

Interesting, if that were true than please explain why they keep hopping the boarder.

Did you read that immigration from Mexico is at a negative now! Meaning more Mexicans are leaving than are coming!

:lol:Because they realize we are broke up here. Its doesn't do them much good if they can't find money to send back to their country. If we ever get our selves straightened out they will be back.

Yes, our People will soon be heading there for Jobs. People think our Country isn't a mess? They better think again. Third World here we come.

Last edited:
It was a brilliant strategy by mexico. They tell all their 65 IQ mestizos to go live in america and take up a life of crime and welfare.

My parents about a sweet 3 bedroom 2 full bath condo that is literally right on the beach for $300K in Mexico. They spend half the year down there. Property taxes are a wooping $150 a year. I bought my place for $310K (worth closer to $200K now) and I pay $6.8K in taxes a year!

They total me more and more Americans are retiring to Mexico. Everything from food, to taxes, to medical care, dental care etc is so dirt cheap you live like kings! Also most Mexicans in Gringo populated areas speak English!

I always heard, in Mexico, that if you were not a natural born citizen, you couldn't buy property. Keyword is heard

No, you can't completely own property (meaning the Mexican government can confiscate the property if they believe you are a wrong-doer, but then again they could do that to Mexican citizens also), but my parents do have title to the property. What Mexico doesn't allow is a person to take a loan or mortgage on their property, meaning you have to pay cash and you can't take HELOC to do home improvements.

You also don't beed to be a naturally born citizen, you just need to be a citizen to take a loan on a property. However, obtaining Mexican citizenship is as hard as it comes!
On the coast, and close to the borders, (in what is called the ‘restricted zone’), foreigners are welcome to buy property, but there are restrictions. The most important one is contained in Article 27 of the Constitution, which states that “foreigners cannot own property within 100 kilometers (60 miles) of the border and 50 kilometers (30 miles) of the coastline.”

Bank Trust (Fideicomiso)

Knowing how important foreign investment is to Mexico, the government has created two ways to get around this restriction:

1. Through the use of a Trust (Fideicomiso)
2. Through a Mexican corporation
Property Law for Real Estate in Mexico | Safely Purchase Your Home - Focus on Mexico

Very hard times, when Mexico is out-pacing us in GDP Growth and Employment. WTG Big Brother. Nice job.

I always heard, in Mexico, that if you were not a natural born citizen, you couldn't buy property. Keyword is heard

No, you can't completely own property (meaning the Mexican government can confiscate the property if they believe you are a wrong-doer, but then again they could do that to Mexican citizens also), but my parents do have title to the property. What Mexico doesn't allow is a person to take a loan or mortgage on their property, meaning you have to pay cash and you can't take HELOC to do home improvements.

You also don't beed to be a naturally born citizen, you just need to be a citizen to take a loan on a property. However, obtaining Mexican citizenship is as hard as it comes!
On the coast, and close to the borders, (in what is called the ‘restricted zone’), foreigners are welcome to buy property, but there are restrictions. The most important one is contained in Article 27 of the Constitution, which states that “foreigners cannot own property within 100 kilometers (60 miles) of the border and 50 kilometers (30 miles) of the coastline.”

Bank Trust (Fideicomiso)

Knowing how important foreign investment is to Mexico, the government has created two ways to get around this restriction:

1. Through the use of a Trust (Fideicomiso)
2. Through a Mexican corporation
Property Law for Real Estate in Mexico | Safely Purchase Your Home - Focus on Mexico

Jos, my only Facebook friend here at USMB, when you see pictures of me on FB walking out of my parent's condo right on the beach, you will see that whatever you posted is incorrect! :razz:

Forum List

Back