Mexico Can Give Trump a Crisis by Not Stopping Drugs, Illegals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
noticiero_univision_-_06_36_01_pm.jpg

The stupid twit won’t admit that Mexico is doing little or nothing to stop them already! The only thing officials do is put their hands out for “donations” and then turn their backs to the flow of illegals and drugs.

As Jorge Ramos sees it, if this process of standing up to Trump means that the U.S. must endure a meth crisis to go along with the current opioid crisis and fresh hordes of MS-13 gangbangers, then so be it. Too bad, America! That’s what you get for having 25 million drug users and for electing Donald Trump to the presidency despite all but being directly told to vote for Hillary Clinton on Univision's airwaves.

More of this crap @ Ramos: Mexico Can Give Trump a Crisis by Not Stopping Drugs, Illegals

And we can give Mexico total ruin by closing the ports of entry. I wish we would. And it's high time we taxed those remittances.

noticiero_univision_-_06_36_01_pm.jpg

The stupid twit won’t admit that Mexico is doing little or nothing to stop them already! The only thing officials do is put their hands out for “donations” and then turn their backs to the flow of illegals and drugs.

As Jorge Ramos sees it, if this process of standing up to Trump means that the U.S. must endure a meth crisis to go along with the current opioid crisis and fresh hordes of MS-13 gangbangers, then so be it. Too bad, America! That’s what you get for having 25 million drug users and for electing Donald Trump to the presidency despite all but being directly told to vote for Hillary Clinton on Univision's airwaves.

More of this crap @ Ramos: Mexico Can Give Trump a Crisis by Not Stopping Drugs, Illegals
Mexico like the status quo they have a 15 percent tax on the money the illegals send back to support their family's. Officials get "payoff" by the gangs who spend it on cars and other stuff the government taxes . They get guns choppers, cars and other free stuff from the USA taxes. There is great amount of money in play here and they don't want to make waves. Trump has given them a wedge and they don't like it.

And we can give Mexico total ruin by closing the ports of entry. I wish we would. And it's high time we taxed those remittances.
Ramos' presupposition that Mexico is currently attempting to curtail illegals from passing through it to the U.S. or that Mexico is serious about thwarting the illegal drug traffic threw it to the U.S. has yet to be demonstrated. Ramos is a part of the problem, not the solution.

Ramos is quite proud of the fact that as a naturalized US citizen he can vote in our elections for the benefit of mexico. That's patriotism we don't have.

Why is it I live with Mexicans that haven't immigrated legally and have deposed Americans on the lower economic spectrum and yet THEY get sanctuary? Americans have kids that fall through the cracks every single day and we are more worried about poor Mexican kids instead.

Trump can give Mexico a crisis by deporting all their illegals and flooding their job market.

Where I live was never ever part of Mexico. Colorado was a huge part or the Louisiana purchase. Although I know Hispanics were a HUGE part of this state. I never actually saw my first Mesican until the late 80's. NOW? You would think they were just always here. Wrong. And the sanctuary city thing? Coloradans didn't get a vote on that either. History is funny thing.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back