Mexicans are the ones holding up this rotten structure

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
I swear, these Mexicans will work 24/7 at minimum wage and never complain and feel like they on cloud 9. I cannot imagine what things are like in Mexico if they think this is heaven.

Be careful before building this wall. You'll just be left with a bunch of spoiled whites and lazy blacks and how is anything going to get done then.

I swear, these Mexicans will work 24/7 at minimum wage and never complain and feel like they on cloud 9. I cannot imagine what things are like in Mexico if they think this is heaven.

Be careful before building this wall. You'll just be left with a bunch of spoiled whites and lazy blacks and how is anything going to get done then.
/---- MEXICANS ARE WELCOME TO COME HERE TO WORK AND LIVE LEGALLY.

It is against the law for white folks to live 16 people to a house, but not Mexicans, it's their culture..

Never complain?

BULLSHIT!!!

They're protesting all over the country because we expect them to enter legally.

You goddamn leftist parasites are the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

Never complain?

BULLSHIT!!!

They're protesting all over the country because we expect them to enter legally.

dfens is not a lefty he's one of your extreme far righties......... who typically reviles brown people and claims to be a Christian. Why do you think he made a distinction between white and black outcomes........
Kind makes you feel like the dumbest motherfucker on the planet right now, doesn't it........ :eusa_whistle:

Never complain?

BULLSHIT!!!

dfens is not a lefty he's one of your extreme far righties......... who typically reviles brown people and claims to be a Christian. Why do you think he made a distinction between white and black outcomes........
Kind makes you feel like the dumbest motherfucker on the planet right now, doesn't it........ :eusa_whistle:
Does that mean Pete is black?

Never complain?

BULLSHIT!!!

Does that mean Pete is black?
No he's blue........ :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back