Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by WillowTree, Jun 9, 2010.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,637
    The 15-year-old Mexican boy who was shot dead by a Border Patrol agent as U.S. authorities came under attack along the border Tuesday was known to authorities as a juvenile smuggler, sources close to the investigation told Fox News.

Sergio Adrian Hernandez Huereka was shot once near the eye as U.S. Border Patrol agents on bicycles were "assaulted with rocks" as they tried to detain illegal immigrants on the Texas side of the Rio Grande.

Huereka was charged with alien smuggling in 2009, according to sources who requested anonymity. Further details were not immediately available.

FOXNews.com - Mexican Teen Killed on Border Was 'Known Juvenile Smuggler,' Sources Say

calderon can go suck some donkey dick.

2. kellyjack

kellyjack Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    I have a friend that is a border patrol agent and from talking with him they don't have the luxury of finding out intent,age, or anything else, Its obey or pay. Then they sort it out.
    Sad that he died but sounds like he brought it on hiself.

3. SFC Ollie

SFC Ollie Still Marching

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,457
    And too many Americans will say the border Guards were wrong. U S Border Guards should be given strict orders not to fire on anyone heading south.

4. nraforlife

nraforlife Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Glad the little shit will be taking the eternal dirt nap.

5. syrenn

syrenn BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,404
    One less illegal criminal in this country. Good for them, glad they shot him.

6. user_name_guest

user_name_guest Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +43
    If you do wrong things, don't feel upset when something wrong happens to you.

7. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,720
    Throwing rocks at someone with a gun is never a good idea. Darwin Award winner? Or did the Flotilla idiots take that one already?

8. Bullfighter

Bullfighter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +111
    Israelis shoot Palastinian rock throwers. I think that set a standard for the rest of the world.

9. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    At the end it will be all the 'gringos' fault....typical mexican mentality.

10. Epsilon Delta

Epsilon Delta Jedi Master

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +364
    Wow, I don't know if something major's happened within the past 6 or so months that I stopped coming here often, but this has got to be one of the most retrograde set of posts I've ever seen. Not one single source outside of this Fox News "anonymous" official has stated this FIFTEEN YEAR OLD was a smuggler.

More heinous still, this Fox News article does not even mention the fact that this boy was not even in the United States. He was in the Mexican side of the border, you retards.

I can't even imagine what would happen if a Mexican border officer shot an unarmed 15-year-old American who was IN America. You pieces of shit would probably be calling for the officer's body to be dragged through the streets of America.

But hey, I get it. It's no big deal. One less dirty wetback in the world, right? God bless America, land of the free, home of the brave, where all men were created equal with liberty and justice for all.