Mexican Officials Pass Proposal To Ban Donald Trump From Their Country

They would regret that if Trump became the president. Their childish behavior could backfire at them. Imagine banning the U.S. President from their country... hahahaha... wouldn't be nice...

Cool lets pass a law banning mexican officials from the US. I really don't like Nieto. While were at it I don't like Angela Merkel let's ban her.

Trump should then ban all Mexican products, well, he can't do that we get too much food, toothpaste, tomato, greens, even electricity for california..

Does anybody want to brush their teeth with Colgate toothpaste after Trump has pissed of the Mexicans?

Trump should then ban all Mexican products, well, he can't do that we get too much food, toothpaste, tomato, greens, even electricity for california..

Does anybody want to brush their teeth with Colgate toothpaste after Trump has pissed of the Mexicans?
Does anyone really use that shit anymore?

The liberal Democrats have turned the once great agricultural region of central California into a dust bowl. If it wasn't for Mexico the produce section of most supermarkets in California would be pretty well empty.

Maybe they'll build a wall to keep him out. :laugh:

Mexico City legislators passed a proposal this week to ban Donald Trump from entering their country, following the presidential candidate’s repeated xenophobic rhetoric surrounding immigrants, particularly those from Mexico.
I suspect Trump would say the wall just got 10 feet taller..

Yup and the Mexican plan doesn't surprise me at all.

Gotta remember the illegals send billions home to Mexico every year.

That's money the Mexican economy needs badly so Trumps wall will sure put one big helluva crimp in the economy of Mexico.

Mexico is all in favor of illegals in our country.

Mexico City legislators passed a proposal this week to ban Donald Trump from entering their country, following the presidential candidate’s repeated xenophobic rhetoric surrounding immigrants, particularly those from Mexico.

That's money the Mexican economy needs badly so Trumps wall will sure put one big helluva crimp in the economy of Mexico.

That's why the first thing Trump should work on is passing a law that states anybody caught here that is not legal faces a five year minimum prison sentence. You'd see those Mexicans flooding that border so fast to get the hell out of here it would make your head spin. Let Mexico take care of them.

All the more reason to support Trump.

Hell I might even become a Trumper/trumpet , though I'm still a Cruz supporter.

and while they are at it come and round up all YOUR people who came into our country Illegally because of YOU they live in hellholes.

It's mexicos second largest income right behind Pemex.
We shut that down and mexico is done for.

Forum List

Back