Methane is the real global warmer, not CO2.!

Down with cows!

I agree on that one...

cartoon-cutting-pelosis-emissions-515.jpg

I been doing some serious research, and have come to the conclusion that methane, not
CO2, is the Earths real green house accelerating gas.

Scientists have concluded, that methane, trapped under the Earths oceans, and frozen in Artic, and Antartic ice, is what has heated the Earth in the past, and will reheat the Earth
in the Future.

Garbage land fills are also another big producer of methane. So, while many people focus on CO2, methane is three times more effective at raising the Earths overall global temperature, than CO2 is.

I am tellin ya, all we gotta do is hold our breath and for God's sake don't pass any gas.:lol::lol:

Midnight, do you realize that there are several differant methods for manufacturing solar cells? That one of them is essentially an ink jet process? And that the amount of a GHG is also quite important. There are many GHGs being emmitted by industrial processes, some of them equally as retentive of heat as NH3. However, none of them have the sheer volume of emmission as the human contributions of CO2 and CH4.
NH3 is Anhydrous Ammonia, stupid. I am talking about NF3, nitrogen trifluoride. It sure took you quite awhile to come up with..... Nothing. The processes which emit NF3 are increasing geometrically all over the world, pretty much unchecked.

Plus, VOLUME doesn't matter all that much, when one component is 17,000 times MORE potent of a greenhouse gas than the one you idiots are all crying about. This component concentration in the atmosphere has increased 20 fold during the last two decades by its use in manufacturing processes. The level is increasing 11 percent per year. FAR outstripping CO2. And STAYS in the atmosphere 700 times or more LONGER than CO2.

But again, you're okay with it because it's not a product of that evil fossil fuels combustion!

Leave it to you Enviroloons to force shit on us that's actually far, far worse for the environment, all in the name of "saving the planet."

Quite on the contrary, I, and everybody else concerned about GHGs are concerned about such GHGs as NF3. However, they are still a very small component compared to the CO2 and CH4 in the atmosphere.

As for your other comments, grow up. You are old enough to argue without sounding like complete idiots like Elvis and the rest of the two digit IQs infesting this board.

This methane may be responsible, I hear for one of the Earths mass extinctions.

Actually, more than one. The P-T extinction, and the PETM are pretty well proven, but there are others that a spike in GHGs and the resultant rapid climate change seem to imply a rapid release of methane.

This debate is funny, literally a bunch of idiots posting a tiny fraction of the data that the leading scientists in the world dont understand as if you guys understand it.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahh

Forum List

Back