Message to Trump supporters

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Being a conservative, I've had to endure Progressive after Progressive Republican whether it be "W", McCan't, Romney, and now Trump. Each time I was told that conservatives just can't win and that I needed to hold my nose and vote for their filth. And each time I did. I just can't do it anymore is all.

Although Trump may brag to his liberal friends in New York that he killed the GOP, let it be known that the GOP died after they were voted into power around the country in 2010 in record numbers to oppose Obama, and then preceded to do nothing.......that is......except for Ted Cruz.

So here is my message to Trump supporters. It's all I really have to say anymore.

Being a conservative, I've had to endure Progressive after Progressive Republican whether it be "W", McCan't, Romney, and now Trump. Each time I was told that conservatives just can't win and that I needed to hold my nose and vote for their filth. And each time I did. I just can't do it anymore is all.

Although Trump may brag to his liberal friends in New York that he killed the GOP, let it be known that the GOP died after they were voted into power around the country in 2010 in record numbers to oppose Obama, and then preceded to do nothing.......that is......except for Ted Cruz.

So here is my message to Trump supporters. It's all I really have to say anymore.

So you post a video of the moment the Tea Party died?

I'm pretty sure Ted Cruz is a sociopath. Good riddance to that serpent.

Last edited:
Cruz could not have beaten Hillary.

That's right, just like Romney and McCain could beat Obama and a conservative could not?

I find it odd that conservatives stay in a party that continually marginalizes them and speaks to them like children by saying you just can't win.

WTF? For the first time in my life, I'm ready for another party. This is insane.

Evil incarnate.

obama as the devil.jpg

Here I am. Now what the hell do you want?

Rafael represented the "no compromise regardless of consequence" sector, and was a major contributor to the failure of todays Right.

adios hoto

Cruz could not have beaten Hillary.

That's right, just like Romney and McCain could beat Obama and a conservative could not?

I find it odd that conservatives stay in a party that continually marginalizes them and speaks to them like children by saying you just can't win.

WTF? For the first time in my life, I'm ready for another party. This is insane.
The reason he couldn't have won is not because he's a conservative, it's because he does not come across well. He's not charismatic, he used underhanded tactics, and he had no allies. He wasn't liked by any of his colleagues in the Senate, and just did not have what it takes to win against the machinery of the left.

Forum List

Back