Message From Ohio Voters,"Anyone But Obama".Could Obama Approval Be Closer To 35%?

Oct 10, 2011
Naples

:hellno:
The 66/33 split over Obama-Care gave us a preview of things to come. How many of you doubted the polls regarding Obama's approval over the last year?:doubt:

The "Anyone But Obama" polls had it around 45-47 percent over the year or so. But if Ohio was a sample of that "Obama-Care Outrage", The "Anyone But Obama" vote sure seems closer to 60%.
Now what are the liberal commentators going to say on news shows tonight? Last night one of them said "well it depends on the candidate". Oh Comon!! That will probably be their next lame excuse. Well if the GOP picks a "Horrible Canidate" isn't gonna work! There are no Horrible GOP Candidates running for President !!
:smoke::lmao::funnyface:

I think you meant to say there are no ELECTABLE GOP candidates.

What really happened last night? Oh yeah! America made it very clear that they want nothing to do with GOP-backed bills.

Sucks to be you.

why do you think no respectable republican is running this time arround?

• Banned
and they say that the way Ohio votes usually mirrors Pennsylvania. If Obama loses Ohio&Penn come 2012,,,he's toast.

• Banned
I am still looking for the Virginia results, last I heard, McDonnell has a 69% approval. {not good for Obama's Prospects} Looks like we can safely give those states to the GOP.

• Banned
Rush just said that Debbie Bagelhead Wasserman said,,,,something like,,,I don't care what the people of Ohio think of Obama-Care, then rattled on about it will all boil down to how the Supreme Court decides. Isnt that something Hitler would say?

Rush just said that Debbie Bagelhead Wasserman said,,,,something like,,,I don't care what the people of Ohio think of Obama-Care, then rattled on about it will all boil down to how the Supreme Court decides. Isnt that something Hitler would say?
You and your Hitler loving MessiahRushie are twin anti-semitic sons from different mothers.

• Banned
Debbie has a reputation of lying to the MSM about a number of things. Especially when she said that Obama has created more jobs in two or so years than Bush did in 8? really?

• Banned
Well, looks like we can hand Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania to Romney so far. Lets see if the 40% approval sticks with Obama in Florida and North Carolina. those 5 states are the crucial ones,,Obama loses those 5 states,,,,he can move back to Chicago and eat pizza!

Well, looks like we can hand Ohio, Indiana and Pennsylvania to Romney so far. Lets see if the 40% approval sticks with Obama in Florida and North Carolina. those 5 states are the crucial ones,,Obama loses those 5 states,,,,he can move back to Chicago and eat pizza!
I left out Indiana, weeks ago I made a thread regarding the five states the GOP needed to flip to beat Obama, and was referring to 5 states where Obama was in serious trouble. well last night, Ohio and Virginia made a statement, so lets for now,,hand them to GOP, as well as Indiana,,,that leaves Penn & Florida,,,Obama loses those 2,,he's done !

Forum List

Back