Meryl Streep Was Dead Wrong About MMA

what other UFC fighters do you like?
Fuck, a bunch of guys. From obvious ones like McGreggor, all the way to Stephen Struve. Struve is my guilty pleasure.

Rory MacDonald used to be a beast, then he got all mellow, what happened to him?

have you seen Mike Ricci fight...he doesn't throw a single punch or kick the whole fight, and he lasted a long time in the UFC...what the fuck!
Rory is a badass. It seems like he was broken mentally by losing to Lawler and then Wonder Boy. I think he will do better in Bellator.

he's in Bellator now? his career is over.
He went free agent, like a lot of guys are doing now. Bellator can pay (a few select) mid/upper level fighters better than the UFC can. Looks like Ryan Bader might be jumping ship too.

what fighters should i look out for in Bellator? i want exciting fighters with ripped bodies...like Sage!

Fuck, a bunch of guys. From obvious ones like McGreggor, all the way to Stephen Struve. Struve is my guilty pleasure.

Rory MacDonald used to be a beast, then he got all mellow, what happened to him?

have you seen Mike Ricci fight...he doesn't throw a single punch or kick the whole fight, and he lasted a long time in the UFC...what the fuck!
Rory is a badass. It seems like he was broken mentally by losing to Lawler and then Wonder Boy. I think he will do better in Bellator.

He went free agent, like a lot of guys are doing now. Bellator can pay (a few select) mid/upper level fighters better than the UFC can. Looks like Ryan Bader might be jumping ship too.

what fighters should i look out for in Bellator? i want exciting fighters with ripped bodies...like Sage!
Michael Venom Page is a fucking phenom. Michael Chandler is an elite fighter too. Both of those guys will be in the UFC in the next couple years. Bellator pays them a lot more money than they are worth right now, because they need stars, so thats why they are there, instead of in the UFC right now.

Michael Page delivered the most devastating injury in MMA history a few months ago to Cyborg (the ex husband of female Cyborg). He shattered his skull with a flying knee. It literally caved his head in. Nastiest thing ive ever seen. It sounded like he got hit with a bat when his knee connected.

hqdefault.jpg

IMG-20160717-WA0033.0.jpg

Michael Venom Page is a fucking phenom. Michael Chandler is an elite fighter too. Both of those guys will be in the UFC in the next couple years. Bellator pays them a lot more money than they are worth right now, because they need stars, so thats why they are there, instead of in the UFC right now.

Michael Page delivered the most devastating injury in MMA history a few months ago to Cyborg (the ex husband of female Cyborg). He shattered his skull with a flying knee. It literally caved his head in. Nastiest thing ive ever seen. It sounded like he got hit with a bat when his knee connected.

hqdefault.jpg

i've actually seen worse!

note to self: if a bellator fighter is named Michael, it's gonna be a good fight.

it's easier to remember that way!

"Making movies isn't difficult. Send your son to Iraq. That's difficult."

love me some Denzell Washington!

hqdefault.jpg

note to self: if a bellator fighter is named Michael, it's gonna be a good fight.

MVP fights like Anderson Silva in his prime. He will dance around and shit during the fight and do a lot of the theatrical stuff Silva did, but hes better at it than Silva was. He lights people up.

hqdefault.jpg

MVP fights like Anderson Silva in his prime. He will dance and shit during the fight and do a lot of the theatrical stuff Silva did, but hes better at it than Silva was. He lights people up.

do you know Erick Silva, the Brazilian who refuses to put up his hands in self-defense...HE'S GOT BIG BALLS!

how come i haven't seen you post before? you're one of the best on here!

hqdefault.jpg

MVP fights like Anderson Silva in his prime. He will dance and shit during the fight and do a lot of the theatrical stuff Silva did, but hes better at it than Silva was. He lights people up.

do you know Erick Silva, the Brazilian who refuses to put up his hands in self-defense...HE'S GOT BIG BALLS!

Yeah,. Eric Silva is great, and the hands down stuff tends to get on my nerves, but i give a few people a pass on it.

Check out MVPs highlight reel. This dude is out of his mind, but hes AWESOME!

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah,. Eric Silva is great, and the hands down stuff tends to get on my nerves, but i give a few people a pass on it.

he's cocky but he backs it up...total humiliation for his opponents!

hqdefault.jpg

he's cocky but he backs it up...total humiliation for his opponents!

Its fun as hell to watch. Its soooo disrespectful, but somehow entertaining.

hqdefault.jpg

do you know when's Venom's next fight?

hqdefault.jpg

do you know when's Venom's next fight?

His next fight isnt set up yet. They will probably announce his next opponent in a month or so. His last fight he won, but it was a boring as all hell. The only boring fight hes ever been in, otherwise his fights are fucking sensational. Hes also undefeated.

I have no idea why Meryl Streep would want to pick a fight (pun intended) with the MMA crowd last night.

“And if we kick ’em all out,” she said of all of the international stars, “You’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.” The idea is, without all of the diversity present in Hollywood and at the Globes, we’d all be left with Trump and his supporters watching football and mixed martial arts, apparently the hobbies of the modern-day neanderthal.

Meryl Streep Was Dead Wrong About MMA In Her Golden Globes Speech

Clearly, Streep has never watched a UFC fight or set foot in an MMA gym. It's probably the most ethnically diverse place I've ever been. We have white guys, black guys, Asian guys, middle eastern guys, and women who train at my gym. Some were actually born in Brazil, Africa, Asia, and eastern Europe.

Streep's remarks further illustrate the isolated Hollywood bubble these people live in and precisely why their elitist disdain for middle America cost them the election.
Showing empathy for the disabled, is a bad thing, eh? Gotcha, fake fuckin christian!!

I have no idea why Meryl Streep would want to pick a fight (pun intended) with the MMA crowd last night.

“And if we kick ’em all out,” she said of all of the international stars, “You’ll have nothing to watch but football and mixed martial arts, which are not the arts.” The idea is, without all of the diversity present in Hollywood and at the Globes, we’d all be left with Trump and his supporters watching football and mixed martial arts, apparently the hobbies of the modern-day neanderthal.

Meryl Streep Was Dead Wrong About MMA In Her Golden Globes Speech

Clearly, Streep has never watched a UFC fight or set foot in an MMA gym. It's probably the most ethnically diverse place I've ever been. We have white guys, black guys, Asian guys, middle eastern guys, and women who train at my gym. Some were actually born in Brazil, Africa, Asia, and eastern Europe.

Streep's remarks further illustrate the isolated Hollywood bubble these people live in and precisely why their elitist disdain for middle America cost them the election.

These fighters like Sage Northcutt are so talented. They train their whole lives to be the best in the world. To say something stupid like that is like saying, ‘She’s not a talented actress,’ and Meryl is not a talented actress!
i LOVE Sage! What a talent that kid is. Once he gets better at BJJ, hes going to be a beast!

best talent in the UFC...best body in the UFC ever!

FotorCreated1234.jpg
Watch these fighters try to do the Northcutt flip... :laugh:

Never saw a front flip before. That's insane.

Forum List

Back