Meryl Streep attacks Trump for mocking the disabled at Golden Globes, Trump responds on twitter

Trump mocking a reporter is a hoax I don't care if there are video and audio recording of Man baby disgracing himself mocking the reporter ...stupid mother trucking Trump supporters

Climate warming is a hoax...same morons
The election is over.
The lame duck is on his way out... time to move on to bigger and better things.
Live with it. Bed wetter

"Hillary will win by a landslide"
39c3493b58d7445dc6a45d9ad709674a.jpg
Collect your stain flag.
The next 4 years Trump will be resisted and protested!!! All you conservatives get Trump all to yourself.......ENJOY

As long as you guys keep being dicks about it, we will keep winning.

I didn't suffer through this rambling drug-addled rant from another preening over-privileged celebrity nitwit, but I'd like to point out that Trump never mocked a reporter for being disabled.

Another delusional trump bootlicker.
I guess the video was hard for you to follow given your IQ. Can you stop kissing Hillary's ass long enough to look at the facts?

I don't need to watch some bullshit video. Unlike you delusional, partisan bootlickers, there is no doubt in my mind he was mocking that reporter's disability. But, you keep sucking his dick if it makes you feel good.

Except that that report is not spastic.

So, your faith is the blind faith of the willful dupe.

I didn't suffer through this rambling drug-addled rant from another preening over-privileged celebrity nitwit, but I'd like to point out that Trump never mocked a reporter for being disabled.

The stains will continue to lie, with no regard for how stupid it makes them look.

She wasn't lying, but she was six months too late. It wasn't an appropriate time or place for sharing that sentiment. What earthly good does it do now to keep worrying that old bone? We know the guy, personally, is an asshole, but he never tried to hide it from us, and the American people elected him anyway. This kind of rant only enforces political division that we need to move beyond in order to get some work done.
Streep is not 'overrated' in the least, imo, although I knew that is exactly the word Trump would use to slap back at her. She is off on her timing with this one, though.

60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

You're a moron.
I said the same thing you just said, and you give me that moron meme. Okay. Cry like a bitch YOU should.

Much Butthurt I sense in Man Baby Orange Mush Trump and his effeminate teenage girl Tweeting.....about her hurt feelings On line .....

The Drumplethinskin Administration theme: "Sour Grapes".
SERIOUSLY?

Hired thugs to firebomb GOP HQs
Hired thugs to intimidate, beat, and bloody Trump supporters
Lectured Trump on how not accepting the results would be undermining our democracy
THEN went out and...
Tried to claim a win by irrelevant Popular Vote results
Called for a recount
Tried to sway Electoral College voters to switch their votes
and now are openly declaring their entire next 8 years will be spent as Obstructionists for the benefit of their PARTY rather than doing what they were elected by the American people to do - HELP THE COUNTRY....

This election really screwed liberals up in the head.

The stains will continue to lie, with no regard for how stupid it makes them look.

She wasn't lying, but she was six months too late. It wasn't an appropriate time or place for sharing that sentiment. What earthly good does it do now to keep worrying that old bone? We know the guy, personally, is an asshole, but he never tried to hide it from us, and the American people elected him anyway. This kind of rant only enforces political division that we need to move beyond in order to get some work done.
Streep is not 'overrated' in the least, imo, although I knew that is exactly the word Trump would use to slap back at her. She is off on her timing with this one, though.

You're a moron.
I said the same thing you just said, and you give me that moron meme. Okay. Cry like a bitch YOU should.

Trump mocking a reporter is a hoax I don't care if there are video and audio recording of Man baby disgracing himself mocking the reporter ...stupid mother trucking Trump supporters

It's ok snowflake, we're here for you. We'll help you make it through.

"Hillary will win by a landslide"
39c3493b58d7445dc6a45d9ad709674a.jpg
Collect your stain flag.
The next 4 years Trump will be resisted and protested!!! All you conservatives get Trump all to yourself.......ENJOY

As long as you guys keep being dicks about it, we will keep winning.

I skimmed your first vid of that guy. He had nothing to say. You lefties are upset and will fight to stop Trump? We never expected differently.

Like I said, as long as you keep being dicks about it, we will keep winning.

Make sure to keep telling broke poor white guys to check their privilege. That's is the perfect way to win them over, and don't let anyone tell you differently.

Another delusional trump bootlicker.
I guess the video was hard for you to follow given your IQ. Can you stop kissing Hillary's ass long enough to look at the facts?

I don't need to watch some bullshit video. Unlike you delusional, partisan bootlickers, there is no doubt in my mind he was mocking that reporter's disability. But, you keep sucking his dick if it makes you feel good.

Seriously why the hell would you want to look like a fool believing in this pathetic lie? He mocked Cruz and a General in the same way at the very same rally.

Do you really like looking like an asshole on your knees not only sucking but swallowing all the cum your fake news gives you.

It's a flat out lie but keep on believing and making yourself look like a moron. A cum swallowing moron.

The election is over.
Live with it.
See Orange Rocking Robin Go "Tweet Tweet Tweet"

maxresdefault.jpg

If ya wouldn't get arrested be fun to prank her with a fake Secret Service visit to discuss her rant after Trump inaug......Maybe Ashton could get away with it

Last edited:

The election is over.
Live with it.
See Orange Rocking Robin Go "Tweet Tweet Tweet"

maxresdefault.jpg

Who even bothered to watch the stupid Golden Globe Awards? Who gives a shit what awards the Hollywood weenies give to one another?

Additionally, who, except some weak minded Moon Bat, would give a shit what that hateful confused butthurt asshole Streep had to say about politics? After all she supported the worst President this country ever had and she supported the most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate this country ever had. Her credibility on politics is pretty well down the toilet. Streep is good at pretending to be somebody she ain't. She is terrible at telling America how they should think.

These Limousine Libtards all live in La La Land because they are super rich and are isolated from the poverty, crime, despair and terrible economy that the Democrats have given America. They are clueless to the real world.

The woman was exercising the first right guaranteed by the Constitution in a setting where her peers were gathered to hear what their own had to say. Nothing could be more normal or less upsetting. Anyone listening was totally free in the choice. Not many would argue that the character and the action she described was anything less than lamentable. Such a role seen in a movie would be seen to be a bad guy. That it referred to an unnamed well-known person may meet with disagreement from those faithful to that person. Nevertheless, she is not to be criticized for having or expressing an opinion.

Forum List

Back